𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

"You're insane- this is insane Felix!" Are you out of your mind?" Chan said slightly angry at the blonde boy in front of him.

"No I'm not.If I was I wouldn't have signed this papers." Felix shrugged.

"But that is the insane part! If you haven't realized it yet,you just signed the papers to join Wooyoung's dance academy!As a teacher!"

"Yes.And?" the younger boy didn't seem to be affected by the words of his friend.

"What "and"? You can't just step into his dance academy and pretend like nothing happened!"

"Listen.I know that I made a mistake,but-"

"No "buts"!I get it,you miss him,and I understand that you want to talk to him again,but this is the wrong way.Added to that it didn't looked like he wants to talk to you."

"And that's why I'm starting to work there.So he is forced to talk to me" he smirked.

"You're unbelievable..."

----------

"What can I do for you Hyunjin?" Wooyoung asked as the boy entered the office.

"I just wanted to inform you that we're gonna be having a new dance teacher next week"

"A new dance teacher? Well I wasn't expecting that,but I'm not complaining. Just make sure that someone is showing him around and makes him feeling comfortable as soon as he's here."

"Sure thing.Is there anything I can do for you?"

"No,thanks Hyunjin" Wooyoung smiles.

"If you want to you can leave earlier today.I want you to enjoy the weekend and there's not much work for you to do" Wooyoung added before Hyunjin could leave the office.

"Thank you Wooyoung." He smiled and bowed before leaving.

Wooyoung knows that he should look through the profile of the new dance teacher,but he trusts Hyunjin enough to know that he wouldn't let anyone teach here.

A knock on the door interrupted Wooyoung's thoughts.

"Come in!" He shouted and instantly smiles as he sees the pink hair of his best friend.

"What a pleasure to have you here,San" he stood up from his chair to hug him.

"Pleasure to be here.I'm actually just here to pick you up,maybe we could go to a bar or something?"

"Well,yeah we can do that.But we have to stop at my apartment so I can change.I'm not gonna enter a bar with a suit on"

"No problem we can do that.Oh,and Yeosang is coming as well,and maybe Hongjoong if Yeosang can convince him to stop working for a second"

"Joong really is a workaholic" Wooyoung said as they both leave the office.

"Well at least he's making good music"

They both stepped into Wooyoung's car.
"That's true"