𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"Wooyoung,get your ass back here!"

"Forget it!"

"Guys,stop acting like little children.Besides,it's just an apple!" Hongjoong 'scolded' the two younger boys.

"But it's fun to tease Felix.And I want to eat an apple" Wooyoung pouted as he sat down again.

"It's no fun for me tho,thanks for asking" Felix said,a bit out of breath from chasing Wooyoung.

Jongho,who was sitting right next to Wooyoung,snapped the apple out of his step brother's hand.
With a bit of strength he broke the apple into two.

"And now stop whining" he said while he gave one half to Wooyoung,and the other one to Felix.

"That works as well" San shrugged.

"Well moving to another topic...Jongho~" Felix started,saying the 'o' longer than necessary.

"What do you need now?" Jongho sighed.

"Can I copy the math homework from you?"
Felix and Jongho were the same age,so they're having a lot of lessons together.
The same goes with Wooyoung,San and Yeosang.
Hongjoong is the oldest in the friend group,so he's having other lessons.

"Why can't you just do them yourself?"

"Because I don't understand anything.Please?"

"But give them back before the lesson starts,I'm heading to the math room." Jongho stands up after giving his homework to Felix,before disappearing.
Some of the others did the same,so at the end only Felix and Wooyoung were left at the table.

"What's going on in your mind?"
The question made Wooyoung flinch.
Felix wasn't even looking at him,so how could he tell that something was wrong.

"We've been friends for so long,I can always tell when something is wrong with you" he continued.

Can this boy read minds it something?

"Is it your mom again?" Felix straight up asked as he looked up from his paper.

"Yeah.It's the same as always.Since she and Jongho's dad started dating,she's acting strange."

"How is your life with them anyways?"

"It's alright actually.I don't see Mr. Choi that often since he's away for work anyways,and Jongho and I has always been friends,so living with him isn't bad at all."

"I'm happy that you both get long with each other.Jongho is a nice guy,and even tho he's younger than both of us,I think we both can rely on him"

"I agree.Everytime I'm talking to him about my future,it feels like talking to an older brother.He's quite wise for his age"

"He is.Speaking of the topic future,I also want to tell you that I'll always support you,no matter what you're gonna do.I'm always here for you"

Wooyoung smiled at his friend.

"Thank you,Felix,for everything"