𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

"Wait,so you and Wooyoung are together now?" Chan,who Felix talked on the phone to,asked.

"Yes Chan.It is some kind of weird story,but I'm happy."

"I'm glad.I'm happy for you and Wooyoung and I hope that you'll stay together" Felix heard a voice from Chan's background.
"Hongjoong said the same"

"Greet him from me.Where are you two right now?"

"We're at the studio.What I wanted to ask you,would it be alright for you to stay alone at the apartment for a weekend?"

"Yeah sure.Why do you ask?"

"Eden wants to go on a little trip with Hongjoong and me,so I won't be home.Maybe you can invite Wooyoung over.Just don't to anything inappropriate." You could basically hear Chan's grin trough the telephone.

"We won't,I promise.When is the trip?"

"The weekend after you're coming back from your trip.So in two days.I have to hang up now,Hongjoong needs my help now.See you tomorrow!"

Before Felix could even answer the older boy hung up.

"What was Chan saying?" Wooyoung,who just came out of the bathroom,asked.

"Just a bit of chatting,and he told me he won't be home this weekend.Do you wanna come over?" The blonde haired boy who sat on the bed grabbed Wooyoung's hips and dragged him so he's standing between his legs.

"So we're alone the whole weekend?" Wooyoung smirked.

"Yep.But Chan warned me not to do anything inappropriate,so screw that thoughts"

"I can't promise anything" the older pecked Felix' forehead.

"Jongho texted me to come down to eat dinner,so come one"

----------

"How did you manage to get four new plushies anyway?" Hyunjin asked as they all were sitting at the table eating dinner together.

"They were looking for a new home,so I had to safe them!" San defended himself.

"I swear to god,I'm never going to an amusement park with this boy ever again" Yeosang said.

While Felix and Wooyoung were on their date,San and Yeosang went to an amusement park.Or more like San forced the black haired guy to go with him.

"You're a meanie" San pouted before continuing to eat his dinner.

"What did you guys do as we've been away?" Felix asked directed to Hyunjin,Minho and Jongho.
Those three have been quite the whole time.

"Nothing much.Jongho came over to our room and we just talked"

"So you talked for three hours?Bro you three work together and see each other every day" Felix explained.

"Yeah but because of this guy" Jongho gestured to Wooyoung
"We don't have time to talk because he's giving us so much work"

"You get paid for working,not for standing around and talk to each other.So stop complaining."

"Someone's not in a good mood today"
San still pouted.
"But guys,how about we're going-"

"We are not going into a bar again" Yeosang sternly said.

"But it's our last day here,our bars in Seoul aren't that good"

"We've been in a bar yesterday,I think that's more than enough.I don't want to take you back to South Korea while you're having an hangover.After we're done with dinner,we're all going back to our rooms and start packing.Go to bed early,you need to be fit tomorrow." Wooyoung decided before they all went back to finish their food.