𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Remember that I love you."

Felix isn't sure where he got the courage from to actually say this words to Wooyoung.

After he said this words he just turned around and walked away,not looking back.

"What are you thinking about?" Chan asked the younger as he returned home from work in the evening.Hongjoong followed behind as he and Chan wanted to talk about music they just composed.

"I think I made a mistake" Felix mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Hongjoong asked curiously.

"I talked with Wooyoung today.I met him in the hallway of the academy,and I...kinda confronted him about his behaviour.I think this was his breaking point.He told me the reason he hates me,and after he was done I pulled him into a hug,it was out of habit.And then..."

"Then what,Felix?"

"I told him that I love him" he whispered.

"Oh my god" Chan facepalmed himself.

"What did he say after that?" Hongjoong aksed the younger boy.

"Nothing.I just turned around and went home.I don't know what came over me,and I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow when I have to face him again."

"I-yeah I'm gonna grab myself a glass of water" Chan sighed before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Felix,listen" Hongjoong sat down Infront of him.
"Wooyoung's heart is broken,no doubt.I think we all know that by now.But I also know,that hate that he's showing you,is mostly just a façade.I know him for such a long time,and I know when he's lying.Everytime he's telling us that he hates you,he's definitely lying.
Felix"
Felix finally looked up into the olders eyes.
"He loves you.I know he does.But it's a shock for him to see you after three years,especially in his own academy.But don't stop now.Don't give up, he'll loosen up eventually.I believe in it."

"Thank you Hongjoong.For everything."

"No problem little one." He ruffled Felix' blonde hair.

"Don't touch my hair" he said in his higher voice.

In the same moment Chan got back into the dining room.

"So what are you gonna do when you see him tomorrow?"

"Don't know.I didn't thought about that the moment I talked with him."

"Just wait what he is doing.If he acts like nothing happened,then you do the same.If he wants to talk about this,you will talk about this.
I mean sooner or later you both will have to talk about this anyways since you can't forget what just happened.
But please don't do anything that could hurt both of you.Maybe also try to talk to San and Yeosang,maybe they can help you with this situation."

"I think that's a good idea.Do you have their numbers?" Felix asked Hongjoong.

"I can give you San's number,Yeosang recently broke his phone and will probably have a new number soon."
He explained while taking out his phone to look for his friends number.
"Here we go" he turned his phone to the younger so he can copy the number.

"Okay,thank you" Felix said before standing up.
"I'll go text him and them I'll go to bed,good night you two!"

"Good night!"

Back in his room Felix instantly texted San.

Hey,San?
Here's Felix,if you remember me.

Hey Felix!
Haven't heard of you in a long time, what's up?

Well...Hongjoong gave me your number,because I need to ask you something.

Sure,go ahead!

It's kinda hard to explain it over text,can I maybe come over tomorrow after I'm done with work?

Sure! I'll send you my address in a few seconds!
See you tomorrow!

Felix sighed in relief.It seems like San is still a friend of his,and he's glad that he can talk with him personally tomorrow.