𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Do you need anything else Mr. Jung?" a staff member asked.

"No,thank you" he replied politely.

Wooyoung and the rest of the guys are getting ready for the photoshoot.
He was glad that the people working with them can speak Korean,because the only one of the guys who could communicate in English is Felix.

"Wow,my best friend is looking handsome" San smirked while making his way over to the younger.

"Stop flirting San" Yeosang said from the other side of the room.

"I'm not flirting,I'm just giving my bestie compliments!" The pink haired boy defended himself.

"I can just give the compliments back,you both look really good today" Wooyoung said after Yeosang joined the two.
And he wasn't lying.

San's hair is slicked back and he's wearing a crop top which is showing his abs.
Yeosang's black hair is styled in a way which makes him look ten times hotter than he already is.

"Choi San?You can start shooting!"
San went over to the photographer to start shooting photos.

"Wow Jongho,you look...different" Yeosang stated as the younger walked over to them.

"Don't have to tell me.I'm not sure whether I should like this or not."
The stylist gave him a button up shirt and opened up the first few buttons,revealing a bit of his chest.All combined with a black leather jacket.

"It looks good on you,you should wear something like this more often" his step brother convinced him.

"Nah,I won't do this"

"You're done Mr. Jung" the stylist told him as she finished.

"Thank you"

"Now I know why people are calling you sexy" Yeosang said after looking at his friend.

His long hair is styled back,and looks slightly wet.
Wooyoung in general is a very handsome guy,so he can wear whatever he wants and he'll still look good.

On the other side of the room Felix is getting ready together with Hyunjin and Minho.

"So...did anything happen between you and Wooyoung yesterday?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know,maybe...you know you're sharing a room with him... you're both alone the whole night...and it looks like you're still alive so you didn't kill each other."

"What should have happened?We talked normally with each other.Nothing special"

Before any of the other two boys could say anything,the photographer called him over.

"Lee Felix,it's your turn!"

Finally.Now it's my time.And I can escape the questions of Minho and Hyunjin.

----------

It was almost 8pm when all of them were done with the shooting.
All of the pictures came out pretty good (A/N: photos attached above) but they're also happy that it's over now,after shooting for nearly eight hours.

"Do you guys wanna go to a bar together?" San asked as they were sitting in the van which brings them back to the hotel.

"You're in a bar way too often" Wooyoung joked.

"You enjoy it as much,so shut up.But seriously let's go to a bar,I wanna drink"

----------

And that's how all seven of them ended up in a bar in the near of their hotel.

They arrived around an hour ago,and let's say 4 out of 7 members are completely wasted already.
Thosw three turned out to be Wooyoung,San,Jongho and Hyunjin.

Felix,Minho and Yeosang were sitting in the corner with their beer in their hands,just watching how the rest of them are making life choices they'll regret tomorrow.
Well Jongho is passed out beside them already,Hyunjin disappeared with an girl a few minutes ago,and Felix was now looking for the other two trouble makers.

"Felix,are you alright?" Minho asked as he saw the younger looking into one direction,an weird and kinda jealous look on his face.

Minho followed his eyes and understood what was bothering him.

They found Wooyoung and San.

Making out in the middle of the crowd.