𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"So you... disappeared because you thought Felix will hate you?" Hongjoong asked to be sure he understood everything correctly.

"Basically,yes.I thought my life was ruined after my psycho ex faked this picture.I may sound like a drama queen,but I felt like absolutely shit"

"It's called karma" Yeosang blankly said.
"You were mad at Felix for a somewhat stupid reason,and he was broken.Now he was mad at you and basically had a payback,do you know what I mean?"

Wooyoung knew that Yeosang was right,life was basically giving him a taste of his own behaviour.
It almost seems like the world doesn't want to see him and Felix together.

"It almost seems like the destiny choose to not want you both to stay together." Hongjoong said after a few seconds of silence,as if he can read minds.

"This can't be" San,who didn't say anything the whole time as he was still clinging onto Wooyoung's arm like a little child,answered.
"Destiny choosed to let them meet again,they both did go through a tough time,especially in the beginning,but they still found together,and you know they love each other like crazy. What happened a year ago was...just a stone rolled into their way."

"Did you meet Felix yet?" Hongjoong directed himself to Wooyoung.

"No. Neither did I meet Minho and Hyunjin,I don't know how to tell them"

"Speaking of those two,what are you gonna do with the academy now?" Yeosang then asked.

"I don't know honestly.Jongho,I would like you to stay the CEO" Wooyoung stated.

Said boy's eyes grew wide.
"I can't do this.It's your academy,it's even named after you. I can't just stay the CEO of this building. Also,what are you gonna do now? You need work-"

"I'm gonna come back,don't worry about it. But I won't come back as the owner. I didn't train to be an dancer for nothing,I will just return as a dance teacher. You'll still be the head of this academy. As I could see you managed everything extremely well the last year,I could ask for someone better to do this job.
I will also move back into my old apartment."

"You can be glad that we didn't sell it yet- wait, Jongho that's why you said we won't sell the apartment!"

"Exactly.I knew that Wooyoung will come back one day,and I already thought that he would want to go back in his own home."

"Smart guy"

"I know"

"What about the others now?How are you gonna tell them?"

"It's still pretty early,I could try to get Hyunjin and Minho here." San offered.
"Only if it's alright for you,of course"

"Do I have another choice tho?"

"Nope"

"Okay go ahead,call them. I just hope they won't hate me"