𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"Felix have you seen my hoodie?The dark blue one?" Wooyoung asked while looking around the room.

"Don't know what you're talking about" Felix said,trying to hide the piece of clothing he's wearing.

The older boy stopped what he was doing and looked at his boyfriend.
"I'd be mad at you if you wouldn't be that adorable" he smiled before walking over to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Felix returned the actions with wrapping his arms around Wooyoung's neck.
"So am I allowed to keep it on?" the younger whispered against the others lips.

"Only because it's you" with those words they pressed their lips together in a short but passionate kiss.

"I love you" Felix mumbled still kissing the other.

"I love you too.Now let's finish packing so we can drive to the airport.By the way,I love your uncombed hair,you should wear it like this more often." Wooyoung snikred before leaving one more peck on the youngers lips.

----------

"Could you both stop being lovey-dovey when you're around us?" Jongho,who sat beside the couple in the plane,asked a bit annoyed.

"We're not doing anything.We're just cuddling and kissing" Felix tried to defence him.

"You can continue doing the cuddle part of you want,but stop the smooches.It's disgusting"

"Just wait until you've got yourself a girlfriend"

The red haired boy scoffed before paying his attention back to his phone.

Felix rested his head back on Wooyoung's shoulder.
"Are you tired Lixie?" The older asked as he saw his boyfriend having struggles to keep his eyes open.
Said boy just hummed before snuggling closer to the older.

"Close your eyes baby.We won't be home for another 8 hours." Wooyoung said as he pressed a kiss to Felix'blonde hair.

After Felix fell asleep,Wooyoung started to listen to music with his earphones in.

"Those both are kinda cute" Hyunjin,who sat behind the other three,said to Minho.

"That's true.After what Felix told us,I'm happy that they solved this out and are together now.Both of them look really happy in this relationship"

"They surely do.What I also wanted to ask you,what was with this one girl in the bar?A one night stand?"

"Well...kind...but not really" Hyunjin shyly looked down on his lap.

"Uh!Tell me what was going on that night!" Minho exclaimed.

"Well...after we disappeared from the 'party' we went to a rest room to have something quick,you know what I mean.
It was supposed to be a one night stand,but after we were done we quickly realized that it wasn't just a one night stand and we exchanged numbers.
We're trying to stay in touch now"

"So we've got another couple now?"

"It's nothing official.We texted a lot yesterday,but that doesn't have to mean anything."

"Well she looked kinda cute" Minho tried to tease the younger.

"Don't you dare" Hyunjin glared at his friend.

"I'm just joking.I would be glad if it could work between you two"

"Let's see what time brings"