Chapter 17-Nothing Else Left

Hazel

Trigger warning - threat of harm and violence from this point will let you know what happens so you don't have to read but it's nothing too dark will let you know when it is over this is the turning point it gets a bit bloody and deep but I hope you will be ok. 

It is hard for me to think straight. I am being dragged to an unknown location by this guy, who I knows but I don't know.

Think.

Fight.

Do something.

I can't.

There's nothing else left.

I grabbed it from him and then.

There was nothing else to do.

Note:

things get dark might change the rating based on what I write but I am 16 so around that age range should be able to handle the already heavy topics and the heavier ones. I will not be including explicit details to do with violence or anything really as I am not the place to learn about the gory, I am here like to only show the truth of the world but nothing unnecessarily detailed there are other stories for that this is a warning please don't subject yourself if it will be triggering and if you want to talk my dms are open love you all and thank you for making it this far this is a much darker story then my others so don't feel bad. Check out #IntheGallowsTheyWait for more fantasy aspects more magical realism then real hard hitting subjects. 

Love Nadi (Lavender Lovegood)