Chapter Three-Scars that will never leave

Hazel

He's smiling, okay it's time to set some ground rules.

"You know this doesn't mean anything," I mumble as everything comes back, for one stupid moment I forgot everything- that can't happen ever again. If I do let him in, I don't know what I'll do. I have to stay in the walls I've built for myself, away from getting hurt. I can't go through that again ever.

"What do you mean," he turns around I see his smile drop.

"I mean, I just-" I stammer. "What happened never happens again. Okay? What you did to me Adrian is something that can never be forgiven, I don't think I'll ever be able to look at you again without thinking about what happened. I don't even know why I said yes to your parents," I sigh, running my hands down my face rubbing all the icing off, with it the smiles and the laughs.

"I'm sorry I ever came back into your life, well I'm stuck like this and I'm just going to have to deal with it, so can you just do me a favour and never do that again,"

"Sure, okay whatever you say, Hazel, I'm sorry for ever being in your life too," He storms off.

I just sit there thinking about it, my walls have broken and I can't fix it, everything just comes rushing back so quickly I can't even stop it.

I see him towering above me as I shrink down in the corner. Blood running down my face from where he punched me. My eyes fill with tears as he crouches down so I can feel his breath on my face. I feel numb everywhere clutching something in my hand.

"You're nothing," he whispers coldly. His gang laughing behind me. "Everyone left you,"

I'm nothing, no one cares, everybody left.

I shrink down again, shaking and crying my throat's dry and burning from all the tears that come gushing out.

"Nobody wants you," his voice pierces into me echoing in every inch of my mind.

Nobody wants me.

"You're the girl who everybody left," he grabs the thing that's most precious to me, a single letter, the only thing I was left with when they left, the people who were supposed to be my parents, the people who were supposed to be there to teach me how to walk, see me as I grew up, protect me from him. A letter I never read.

"Your parents didn't even want you,"

My parents didn't even want me.

He uses his hand to force me to look into, his dark stormy eyes, burning with hatred. Hatred for me. Hatred, I don't understand. Hatred, I feel too.

"Who are you?" More blood drops down, thick and crimson carrying with it, my tears and my pain. Dropping into his hand, he controls my tears and my pain.

I can't say it, saying it would make it real. I choke back more tears that refuse and fall into his hand, he holds my tears, my pain.

"Say it or I'll rip this,"

"I-I'm nothing," I stammer.

"Who are you?" he growls.

"I-I'm nothing, nobody wants me," tears plummet into his hands, the laughter of everyone filling the air. "Ev-Everyone left me,"

"Who are you?" he hisses into my ear.

"I-I'm nothing, my parents didn't even want me," He lets go and tears the letter.

"No!" I cry as he rips it again and again. 

"Who are you?"

"I'm nothing,"

He controls my pain, my tears, he controls me.

Everything hurts, I wake as I hear yelling and banging on the door. Tear streaks stained my face, I was crying. I can't ever let him in, he destroyed me because I am nothing to him, he took everything from me, everything and you can't ever get everything back.

I wipe my eyes as I open the door, hardly glancing upwards at who is there.

"Who are you?" sneers a voice I look upwards to see Adrian's gang as in the gang of people who stood there laughing whilst all that happened. 

"Probably some girl Adrian's using," replied another as all of them burst into hysterical laughter.

"I'm nothing," I repeat staring straight into their eyes. "Nobody wants me, everyone left me,"

Their faces pale as they realise who I am.

"I'm nothing, my parents didn't even want me," I repeat in an emotionless tone. Horror washes over their faces before they cover it up.

"The pathetic nobody came back did she?" One of them maliciously growled, they wanted me to cry, they wanted my pain my tears but they didn't control that no one did because my tears have lost meaning because they will continue to fall endlessly.

"I came  for my revenge so you better watch your backs!" I scream as I slammed the door. I heard laughing through the door as I slid down it a fresh batch of tears falling.

"Hazel," I hear Adrian whisper but don't look up.

"Leave me alone, I'm nothing remember!" I shriek, in a trance repeatedly seeing that moment the moment, I lost everything the moment I lost hope.

"I can't believe I forgot you did that for a moment," I cried getting up from the ground. "Remeber Adrian, the day I lost hope, the day I broke, the day I stopped fighting,"

He just stands there not looking me in the eyes, "Why would you care Adrian  Powers the Trouble Maker, the Heart breaker, the rich boy who controlled everything and everyone because of his wealth. Who I am now stuck with because I don't have anywhere to go because I moved here left sold my apartment because I needed that University spot because I thought I could do something with my life!"

I breathe deeply as tears fall down, "Adrian, I- I can't do anything with my life because you ruined it because the scars you left will never leave," I rub the tears away, I had completely broken down something I vowed to never do again.

"Hazel I-" he was cut off by a single gun shot echoing through the night air, silencing the world for a single moment.

Note to reader:

All I have to say is Trouble is Comming...