10

10

Shivangi unwrapped the paper sheets with utmost care and removed the thin material that was impeccably folded.

"Wow!" this exclamation was from the one who was sharing her dressing room with her that day.

Shivangi turned to look at Manimegalai's reaction. The other woman reflected Shivangi's awe when she first looked at the dress.

"Photoshoot nu dana sonnanga. Nee enna eventku vara maari dress select panni iruka?" Manimegalai asked as she walked forward to check out the dress.

(Isn't just photoshoot? Why is your dress grand enough for an event?)

It was a full length turquoise maxi with boat neck and three forth sleeves. The bottom of the dress was simple with numerous folds while the top, till where her waist started, was beautifully hand embroidered sea themed designs in various shades of blue.

"Simple dress dan, Mani akka." Shivangi said

(It is simple dress, Mani)

"Simple na idhu." Mani pointed at her navy blue crop top and harem pants. "Idhu award show level grand."

(Simple is this) ( It is very majestic)

Shivangi only gave her smile as reply as she picked the dress to change into.

Media Masons was organizing a fundraiser to collect money to help education of underprivileged kids. They had roped in every single star they were associated with in previous decade to make the even as huge as possible.

As part of the event, they were planning to produce digital content and one mega star night from which they were hoping to collect seven figure amount to help the needy.

Since the project was big, so were the names that were requested to be associated with. As the cause was genuine and everyone trusted the authenticity of the production house, celebrities became generous in giving out dates for the cause.

Today was the promotional photo shoot with some of the important crowd pulling stars of the event. The stars were given free rein to choose their own clothes with common colour instructed as blue.

"Ei Azhaga iruka di Shivangi. Nee inniku photo la en pakkathula nikkada." Mani commented as Shivangi walked out of the dressing room.

(You are gorgeous. Don't stand near me in the photo. I might look dull.)

"Okay va?" she twirled around.

Shivangi's hair was already in deep curls that cascaded over her shoulder and she sat in a chair for make up to be done. Manimegalai began to narrate anecdotes to keep her company.

As the shoot delayed than expected with every star taking their own time to get ready, the ones that were ready were gathered in a room to catch up.

"Hey!" a husky voice greeted between the uproar members were creating and all eyes turned to him. However, his eyes were fixed on a single doll like lady perched on a high stool with her arms folded and legs crossed over the other.

As her eyes met his, he raised his eyebrows in unabashed appreciation making her look down at the ruffles of her dress hiding her blush.

"Ashwin neengalum photo shoot ka? Periya hero aaiteenga, enga kooda enga vara poreenga nu nenachen." Kani commented surprised.

(Ashwin, you are a star now I didn't know you would be here with us.)

"Yenga neenga vera. Apdi ellam illa. Namba team serudhuna naan enga irundalum first preference idhuku dan kudupen. En life la ellame enaku inga dan kedachudhu."