37

37

Rakshan pressed the earphone close to his ear as discreetly as he spoke.

"Indha celebration episode innum rendu aaka, namba kooda rendu per join panna poranga. Ivanga indha set ku romba palakamanavanga, romba special kooda. Let's welcome Ashwin Kumar and Shivangi."

(We have very special guest for this celebration round. Let's welcome Ashwin Kumar and Shivangi)

Applause erupted as Ashwin and Shivangi walked inside the set with bright smile, holding their hands together. Shivangi could only think about the times she was in booth dressed as a character every week awaiting Ashwin's entry with prayer in her heart that he should pick her as pair. Now, in another dream come true moment, here she is walking hand in hand with Ashwin as the song she sang for him played in the background.

As Ashwin and Shivangi hugged the judges and Rakshan they stood in front of the workstation looking at the set from an angel they are not used to. Most of them who worked in the show when they were part of it have moved on to better opportunities. Still, the set had many familiar faces, beautiful memories and fell of home.

"Sollunga Shivangi epdi feel panreenga?" Rakshan asked with a smile. "Enna choose pannu Ashwinney nu ulla irundu katheete irupa. Ippo life laye unna choose panetan. So epdi nadanduchu idellam?"

(How do you feel, Shivangi? You will be waiting for Ashwin to choose you. Now he has chosen you for life. How did this happen?)

"Ellame kadavul setting dan." Shivangi said earning cheer and clap from everyone in the sets who missed hearing it from her in the set.

(All destiny's game)

"Adhu epdi ungaluku mattum kadavul setting panraru, tangam?"

(How come destiny helps you both all the time?)

"Apdi illa ne, ellarukum pannuvanga, namba kadavul mela nambika vekkanum, wait pannanum. Idhu ennoda karuthu."

(Destiny will help everyone. One has to believe and be patient.)

"Ada da." Rakshan appreciated. "Sollinga Ashwin. Romba varsham kalichu indha set ku vandirukeenga. Epdi iruku?"

(So, Ashwin. You are back to this set again. How do you feel?)

"Romba sandoshama iruku. Indha set la dan enn life arambichudhu, literally. Enaku career, fans, friends, love ellame inga dan kedachadhu. So, indha set enaku romba special."

(Very happy. This is where my life started. I got career, fans, friends, love. This place is very special for me)

"Tirumba tirumba pair aaite irundeenga, appave naan nenachen ipdi oru naal life layum pair aaveenga nu." Rakshan commented.

(You were paired continuously in show, I knew you will forever be paired in life.)

"Yaar vandalum seri seri nu solluva ippo Shivangi dan venum nu adam pudicha nu kelvi patten." Chef teased. However, to everyone's surprise, Ashwin openly accepted. "Enna pa aama nu sollra? Malupama badil solla maataye?"

(You used to say you are okay with any pair in show. I was told you were adamant to make Shivangi your pair in life. )

(You are agreeing openly? I thought you will be discreet like other times)

"Chef, unmai dan neenga sonnadhu. Show la makkala entertain panna vandom, so namba personal perusa kaata koodadhu nu nenachen. Adhunala professional ah irunden. Aprom, life la namaku pudicha ponnu dan venum na konjam kashta pattu dana aaganum."