Promises.

**Luke's POV.***

It's been a few days since that thing happened at Denny's. Eliza got fired and Michael still hates himself. I wish he didn't.

At the moment I was sitting in Michael's bedroom while he was in the kitchen taking his pills. Michael hasn't been to school yet since he's been awake. He's not quite ready to come back and I don't blame him.

"I'm back." My beautiful blue haired boyfriend smiled as he walked in.

I made grabbie hands at him like a child and he giggled. He crawled onto the bed and came inches away from my face. I smirked. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby." Michael said. My tummy did flips, he's never given me a pet name before.

I sat with my back against the head of his bed and my legs out straight. I pecked his lips and he positioned himself where his legs wrapped around my waist and his bum was in my lap. I rubbed his hips as his fingers locked around my neck.

He pressed his lips to mine and I felt like there was no one in the world but me and him. Our kiss became sloppier and more heated. We stopped to catch our breath.

"Do you really mean it...?" Michael's voice cracked.

"Mean what?"

"Do- do you...really love me?"

I chuckled and pecked his lips but Michael's lips stayed still. I moved my lips off his slowly and looked in his eyes. His face was still the same when he asked me that question. I raises my eyebrows and cocked my head slightly and cupped his cheek in my palm. "Baby." I smiled and let out a sigh. "Of course I do."

"I just.. I just can't imagine someone actually loving me. It just seem so unreal, ya know?" Michael said looking down. I put my finger under his chin and made him look at me.

"Hey." I said sternly. "Stop it. I love you. So much, Michael. I have never been so in love with someone before it scares me. You know what's unreal? How much I love you. That's unreal. I love you that much. Understand?"

Mikey nodded. "Promise?"

"I promise." I pressed my lips to his again and tried to put as much emotion in it as possible. I need Michael to know he is my one and only and that he is worth more than he thinks he's worth. I wish he could see himself through my eyes.

I layed back and brought him down with me. His head in the crook of my neck. He lightly kissed my collarbone and I giggled. I whipped my phone out and brought up my camera.

"No!" Michael giggled. "No pictures. I look horrible."

I slapped his back and he let out a shriek. I took a picture anyway posting it to instagram with the caption of. "My one and only."

Because that's what Michael was to me. My one and only.

-*-*-°-°-°-°*-*-*-*-°\°\°\°\°\°\°\°

i am so sorry i haven't updated. i've been trying to keep up with all my stories. i have three going and i am trying to write the sequel to beaten too at the same time. it's very stressful. this is so short i'm sorry. it's filler, i know but stuff with rise. the rest of this story isn't just going to be fluff i swear. thank you so much for reading. i love you all. don't forget to vote and comment.