Fuck You

REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS I BEG YOU. YOU CAN SKIP MY LIFE PART BUT THE LAST SENTENCE HAS TO DO WITH YOUR HELP OKAY OKAY READ.
hello loves my god i'm so sorry it's been so long. i'm gonna try my best to start updating again cause really, writing is my only escape & i'm just going through a lot of tough things right now involving with my family. just so much.  have a boyfriend now who makes me extremely happy you have no idea. so I spend time with him to get my mind off things & keep my company & god i love him. a lot has happened since i've been gone off Wattpad. but i'm back I promise. updates will be happening a lot more often. (I have severe writers block with this story. private message me suggestions or leave them in the comments. I WILL GIVE DEDICATION.

*Mikey's POV***

We've been on the road for two weeks. It's been two weeks since we left that motel. Luke and I fight constantly everyday but by the end of the day we're cuddling in the backseat of his car.

We don't have a lot of money left. Enough to get gas and food but we decided not to waste it on motels when we could easily sleep in the car. The back seats fold out into almost a bed. It's not the most comfortable thing to sleep on but at least it's something.

Right now I was sitting in the passenger seat. The car was parked next to a gas pump at quick trip. I tapped my toe causing my leg to shake up and down as I nervously bit my lip. I turned my head to see Luke very quickly running out of the doors and putting gas into the car. He opened up the door and violently jammed the keys into the ignition and sped off.

"What's wrong?" I said. Without even glancing at me Luke pulled out a box of,  "mike n Ike's" then a Pepsi along with a bag of chips and a pack of cigarettes.

"Did you buy all this?" I said taking the items. Luke shook his head.

"Lucas Robert Hemmings!" I screamed as I slapped the back of his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?! Are you trying to get us in trouble! God you are stupid!"

"Hey!" Luke's face was red with anger as was mine. He glanced over at me then back at the road. "I did it for you. Okay? You haven't eaten in two days. I have been eating and I can't stand when you don't eat while I do. I know you're stressed and all but you need to eat something. Please, Michael I'm begging you."

"But why did you steal it? I thought we had at least two-fifty left?" I said confused.

"...We only have a hundred left. That's it. That's enough to get us through the next week or so with gas and actual food. We can't waste it on small things. Now... Please. Eat." He glanced over at me with those big sad eyes. I gave in and began to open the bag if chips and stuff some into my mouth.

"Thank you, baby."

I giggled, "Whatever." with a mouth full. "So," I swallowed. "Where are we going?"

"I don't know."

We were atleast three to four states away from where we lived. But at this point... I didn't even care. As long as it was away from my father. Part of me feels complete shitty for just leaving my Mum like that. She didn't do anything. She has always been there for me by myself supporting me and believing in me since day one but I had to leave.. I had to get out of there. Urgently.

---

I woke up to the sound of talking outside the car. I tiredly opened my eyes and rubbed them. I blinked and turned my neck to get the kink out of it that had formed from sleeping in an uncomfortable position in the car. It was night time and were parked in a vacant lot. I looked to see Luke with his back to me and talking to two men who looked a bit older than us. Theye had loads of tattoos and piercings and was wearing raggedy clothes. The men were nodding their head and Luke had his hands together as if he was begging. The men nodded before Luke pulled something out of his jacket and handed it to them. I didn't catch what it was. Then they gave him money in exchange. I sat up more straight and squinted my eyes. What the fuck is he doing? Who is that?