Poetry.

*Mikey's POV*

The next day I have never rushed so fast in my life to get ready. Once again, Mom took me to school cause she needed the car. Today I wore a long sleeved black and red checker button up shirt, with black skinny jeans, and my vans. I fixed my hair just perfect today.

Mom finally dropped me off and I walked into school, looking first to see if Jack was lurking around. Nope. I managed to get to my locker and take my stuff out. I grabbed my journal and then looked in the mirror hanging in my locker. I guess I look okay. Ah fuck. Who's kidding? I look disgusting. I slammed my locker shut and I was hoping I'd see Cal or Ash, but I didn't so I just started walking to class alone.

I got about half way there when a hand grabbed onto my waist and pulled me into somewhere with their hand over my mouth. I tried to squirm but they were strong. I dropped all my things onto the floor as I got pulled into the boys bathroom. They let go and started laughing.

Jack.

I turned to face him with my blood boiling in anger. "What the fuck was that for?"

"So I saw you and the new kid hangin' around yesterday." Jack snickered.

"Yeah? So? What's it to you?"

"Faggot." Jack said as he pushed my shoulders trying to pick a fight. I stepped back almost hitting a bathroom stall behind me.

"Stop. This is ridiculous." I whispered trying to not cry for help.

"Fag-"Jack pushed me again a little more forceful. "Got" He pushed me once more sending me against the stall this time. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt telling me to kill myself, calling me horrible awful names. and all I saw was a fist rise to my face and I let out a deep throated scream. but something stopped him.

"Hey! If you wanna beat someone up, I'm right here, dickhead." It was Ash with Cal right behind him. I didn't know I had it in me but I raised my knee up and kicked him in the nuts. Jack bent over and fell to his knees. I stepped around him as Cal and Ash grabbed my things off the ground and handed them to me.

"God. I hate him." Calum said wrapping an arm around me and rubbing my shoulder. "Me too." said Ash.

We made our way into history and I looked to see if Luke was in class yet. He was. I smiled at him while he played on his phone. I walked back to him, walked behind him and he was still focused on his phone. Had no idea I was even there. I tried to see what he was so interested in but it was hard to see until he clicked on a picture.

Me. Luke was snooping through my Instagram account. Perfect time to catch him off guard. I put my hands on his shoulder and he jumped, quickly locking his phone and putting in his pocket.

"Hey there." I said smiling. Luke smiled back as I sat down next to him.

"Sooo. Snooping through my pictures I see." I smirked feeling slightly more confident than usual.

"U-uh no."

I raised an eyebrow at him. Luke looked at me and giggled. "Okay okay. I was. Sue me!"

"It's okay. I take bad selfies as you probably saw."

"No. Not at all." Luke bit his bottom lip. I screamed on the inside.

Just then Mr. Dawning walked in and started taking attendance then started teaching. He shut the lights off so he could show us something on the projector. I took my phone out and turned down the brightness. I put it in my lap and started scrolling through Facebook when a text popped up.

If someone up front where to turn around and look at you right now, they'd think you were smiling at your own dick.
~Luke