Author's note

Well, this is it!

That's the end of the first book of The Cats and The Moon. I'm so excited and also pretty moved. The Jellicles and Moonlit is such an incredible adventure for me - to be able to come up with all these characters and adventures, and share them all with you... It's amazing for me to be at the end of the first book now. I'm into writing the fifth one now, so don't worry, there's much more exciting stuff to come!

I'm not too sure what to say, or how to describe how I'm feeling. I've met fun people in this community - few, but precious. I'm grateful to those of you who've been voting regularly, for every chapter, because it's what kept me going - for me, even if there's only one person enjoying the story, it's worth keeping going for that one person. You - your votes, your comments - are what makes me want to carry this out.  

Anyway, enough of this. So, next week will be the start of the second book, which will be posted on my profile as well. Hope you enjoyed this one, and can't wait to see you there!

Oh, and if you've come to the end of this book, don't hesitate to come and say hi in the comments, whether you've been here from the start or just arrived, whether you've been voting every day or just a silent reader!

Lys