The new beginning

~chapter 39~

Nicole's POV

I watched as everyone was exicted and busy making the wedding preparations. I smiled warmly seeing how Nina was chasing the her boyfriend and the twins with a spoon in her hands for taking out of the cookies again. Bianca tried stopping her while laughing but she didn't burge. I couldn't help but laugh, I looked around the garden and saw Bryan was in a casual wear talking to Larry, Tony and Fahd, with soda in their hands, but I couldn't see Chloe and Bella anywhere.

"Hey you" someone said into my ears suddenly and I got startled. It was Chloe, she crossed her hand in mine and so did Bella too and we started walking towards the men.

In the past four months we became best friends and I was so happy to see Chloe happy and not frowning as she always did.

"You startled me" I said.

"Oh so sorry but we knew you were looking around for us" Bella said smiling.

"Yeah, mom and Diana (Bryan's mom) were busy making us work on some stuffs"

"I don't know why you wouldn't let me do anything" I said frowning.

Bella released her arms and stood in front of me causing I and Chloe to halt.

"Oh I don't know maybe it because we don't want the little guy or girl in there sleeping tightly to wake up and get angry" she said putting one hand on her hips and looking down at my stomach, I found my hand on my stomach and blushed.

"Hey Glee, how are you guys doing?" Bryan asked and I knew he wasn't asking about my friends and I. He came closer to me and moved me closer to him as he ran his hands around my waist causing Chloe to let go. He kissed my forehead and Bella scoffed.

"Ugh you are too clingy, you are not the only one who's getting married you know" Bella said frowning at Bryan "we were having a conversation"but Bryan only smirked and said nothing. Just then Tony and Larry reached for their woman and kissed them on the lips. Like they planned it.

"Ugh you kids are making me miss my wife, she wouldn't even look at me" we all laughed looking back at Fahd

We were having a threesome wedding, so practically every one was busy, only I wasn't because I was pregnant. I can still remember Bryan's face when I told him I was pregnant a month ago. 

A month ago

I had no idea what to do, Chloe just stared at me and then smiled encouraging me to go ahead, Bryan has been busy with work that week, he gets tired and doesn't have the time to talk. Today again, he just closed another deal with Tayo and he just left an hour ago, Bryan is still in his office and just wouldn't come out.

I was walking towards the office but then the thought of him not approving because we are yet to get married again or the fact that he's not ready to be a father came running into my mind, I was scared I don't want to loose the baby. I turned back to the sitting room but Laura stood up, shook her head and quietly pulled me in front of Bryan's office then she knocked for me. 

"What?!!!" Bryan yelled obviously angry that someone disturbed him, I gasped out of fear because it's been a while since Bryan yelled.

"I will probably tell him later" I whispered to Laura but she stopped me and said "no you are doing this now, it will cheer him up"

"It's...it's me Nicole" I said gulping down my saliver. Laura left immediately and the opened the door.

"I'm sorry Babe I didn't mean to yell, I just had a long day" he said looking all stressed out. I understood him, after Stella left he realize, she has changed and damaged a lot of things in his company and he has to set everything straight. So every day was a busy day for him now.

He pulled me into his office, closed the door behind us and hugged me, he kissed my neck and I slowly slide my hand on his back then he raised his head and looked into my eyes, his eyes dropped on my lips, he moved closer and kissed me, he was even to tired to kiss me deeply, he gave me a light soft kiss and pulled away. He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my nose and cheeks then smiled down at me. I gave him a nervous smile and then he looked into my eyes intently.

"Is there something you are not telling me Glee?" He asked and my heartbeat started pounding I have no idea why, it felt like he heard the thumping of my heart cause he suddenly frowned and then he said to me.

"What's wrong?"  He asked again placing his hand on my cheek and caressing it.

I pulled away from him and walked over to his table I took out the box I left in his locker and asked "did you check this?"

He moved the hair over his face to the back with his hands nervously and looked at me with a sorry look then he came closer to me and pouted like a baby asking for a lollipop. I laughed and said to him "don't you try to make me laugh"

"Oh I already did that, I'm sorry Glee I was so busy I couldn't, I would want to then I would forget again. I'm really sorry, what's in it?" He asked and reached for the box and then again my heart was beating really fast. Bryan opened the box and took out the baby shoes. He smiled and said to me... "This is cute, but who...." His heard jerked up immediately like he just realized what was going on.

He looked at me and widened his eyes, his lips parted but then again he stopped, he moved away from me looking at my stomach like he was expecting to see something different. All of his actions were making me nervous and all I could do was be patient. "Nicole are you...." He said pointing at my stomach.

I managed to nod and he was shocked but what he did next shocked me. He ran out of  his office like an eighteen years old and started calling out to his mom and yelling "Mom, mom I'm gonna be a father, I'm gonna be a father soon" he yelled after coming across his mom and lifted her up.

"Hey, hey I know" she said between laughs

"Wait?" He said again looking around the sitting with the eyes that smiled at him "I'm I  seriously the last person to find out"

"Kinda" Nina said laughing

He turned to me and walked over, pulling me close to him "I'm sorry Nicole, I was so busy, you couldn't tell me, I'm so sorry" he said  "it's fine Bryan" I said tears rolling down my cheeks

"Hey, hey don't cry... I...I would have lifted you instead but I did want to stress you and the baby"

"I know, I'm just happy" I said the Bryan cleaned my tears and kissed me and everyone started cheering.

Our lips parted and he said to me"it's our new beginning"