He likes her

~chapter 22~

Third persons POV

Bryan wasn't so comfortable, but he slept on the coach anyway, then at some point he felt warmth on his body and a touch of soft warm flesh on his forehead, he was so sure it was Nicole lips on his head and she probably covered him with a blanket. Bryan kept dreaming on about Nicole.

' She's so caring and its so obvious that she doesn't hold grudges , how does she do that, she doesn't seem to be affected by the pain she might have gone through with her stepparents, I mean I have heard and read about people like Nicole, they get really affected by maltreatment that they don't even sleep peacefully. She didn't even stay annoyed with me for too long and she came back that day. I held such a stupid grudge on her but it's not my fault I almost died because of her boasting, the day of the bully.

Flash back

"Hey you" I heard a familiar voice called out  and I knew he was referring to me cause I was the only walking through the part, I turned around to see it was Dan and two other course mates.

He came closer to me and hit my shoulder aggressively, making me almost fallThey laughed roughly and Dan said.

"Does my breath smell like shit now!" . being close to me he breathed on my face, he already used mouth wash cause his breath actually did stink.

"It doesn't but it did before" I said laughing at him. He punched me on the face, I felt a sharp pain on my nose immediately but if I fight back now I will be in trouble and I don't want to, so I just looked on smiling at him.