Fashion show

~chapter 30~

Bryan's POV

Sometimes it's like, living in pain, pressure, sorrow, casted away from the world, alone and no choice but to keep quiet, pain and no choice but to endure.

Discomfort are really in dreams, misunderstood, played, fooled, nagged are pain eating the soul deep inside.

Trust and care are words never to come again. Maybe it all will end, just maybe but you gotta get up and go on after you've dealt with the pain.

I don't know where I'm heading to but Nicole I feel you close everytime I move around.

I was driving with Stella when she was annoyingly caressing my hair, I wonder why Tony told me she must come with.

But it helps a little bit, she thinks it's a date. It has been really hard, really hard to try to pretend to like her. Ugh she's so annoying, she doesn't even hid her stupid whore self From me. This past two weeks has been such a freaking hell for me.

We got to the event and then I called Tony but before it started ringing I saw I'm coming out and then I have my card to the security and Stella did the same and then we walked up to Tony.

"Hey man" Tony said after he shaked and hugged me. "What's up" I said.

"I'm good" then he turned Stella "Stella"

"Hey Tony" she said and we were walking in when Tony said...

"Nice dress though" she was wearing a silver design dress, that reveal all her body parts.

"Thank you" Stella answered "uhm Tony, I heard Larry and the rich boss lady are married"

"Yes they are"

"How come that happened? I heard he was just a common journalist before actually quiting and becoming a cobbler" She asked looking irritated but Tony only smiled and shrugged.

"I saved the Front seat for you guys and Bryan, we would both talk to her, don't forget that" he said and I only rolled my eyes. We sat on the seat and Tony was also sitting next to us as the show was about to begin.

The music started and the models started cat walking out majestically and the designs were so beautiful, wow the rich boss lady, although I wonder why she's call that, is really good.

Then Larry came walking in, oh wow, he has changed a lot, I mean he came back to Cham when he heard about Nicole's death and I can swear he wasn't looking this handsome. Money does change lives.

"I will like to introduce to you... My wife Johanna and lady behind the designs, oh as you all know her, the boss lady"

Then she came walking in, she was in a red gown and the wide tail design was touching the floor of the runway. I looked up from her gown to her face, her blonde hair was straightened and her lips were in thick red lipstick. I widened my eyes in shock and I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

I closed my eyes because I was definitely feeling a headache, I wasn't imagining this I'm sure of it.

She went towards Larry and kissed him on the cheek, damn it! What the fuck is happening?.

"Well you all know the shoes are my designs" Larry said grinning and gave the microphone to her.

"Hello everyone" it's her, I am not imagining things, I know Nicole's voice. Nicole, Nicole... Nicole is alive, I knew it! I felt it.

"I'm Johanna, the boss lady, thank you all for coming to my show and I hope you had fun watching, thanks ones again" she said as she smiled and soon leave with Larry. I felt someone touch my hand and I looked up, it was Tony.

"Come on we need to talk business with her"

"Tony...th..that's Nicole" I said stammering. My body was shivering, I couldn't feel my self, my stomach was hurting in a very weird way, I was so damn excited, nervous and confused at the same time.

"Who?"

"Nicole... Nicole was the..." I was still stammering.

"Bryan it's not Nicole she might look a lot like Nicole but she's not"

"I know it's Nicole, what are you saying?!" I said almost yelling at him.

"Bryan I do understand how you feel but this lady isn't Nicole and she will never be Nicole, okay let me check her up on Google for you"

He did what he said and then when he was about to show me, I saw Stella's hand yank his phone it away from him..

"Stella!" I said almost yelling. She was scrolling it looking so shocked and was really sweating. I did the same as she did and saw Nicole's picture with some other man.

"Check the date Bryan, that's Johanna not Nicole, now I need to go and talk business with her so now let's go"

"I don't believe this" I said still reading but then Tony took his phone from me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm coming with" Stella said standing up

"Why?" Tony asked.

"Because I have to" she said as she cleaned her sweat with a flower design handkerchief ruining her make up, she was acting very weird and looking so scared. If it turns out to be Nicole she out of my life for good and she knows it.

"Okay then" Tony answered rolling his eyes.

My Glee, she's alive, Nicole, where have you been? Why did you leave me? What did I do wrong that made you make me believe you were dead? What have become of you?.

We were now at the back of the stage, where all the designs are kept, and the Nicole was sitting on Larry's lap and her hands crossed around is neck. What the fuck is going on? Why the hell is she doing this?

"I love your grand entrance Johanna, did you see how everyone was staring at you? You got them drooling" he chuckled and she giggled.

"Uhm... Mrs Smith" Tony said calling their attention to us.

Larry and Nicole turned to look at us and Nicole smiled warmly at us... Why is she acting like this? What the hell is going on?

"Hello Tony, you can call me Johanna, please there's no need to be formal"

"Oh... Well that's alright Johanna" he said and she smiled.

"Hey what's up man" Larry said shaking my hand and then went back to holding Nicole by the waist, I wanted to say something when Tony held my arm.

"Uhm...Johanna this is my friend Bryan also an entrepreneur like me"

"Hello Mr Bryan, nice to meet you" she said stretching her hand towards me and smiled. Why the hell is she looking at me like she doesn't know me?. I'm so confused right now.

But then Stella took the hand instead, "I'm actually pleased to meet you too"

"Oh really..." Nicole, if it's actually Nicole said. "Nice to meet you miss...?"

"Mrs Stella Bryan Wright...You must have seen me on the news" I saw Tony roll his eyes at Stella, while I couldn't even say anything but watch the unbelievable scenario in front of me. .

"Oh no...I'm really sorry but no actually... Oh well Tony, Mr Bryan, Mrs Wright, why don't you join us at my house party, I and my husband just got a house in Cham and we will love it if you join us at the party" she said reaching for Larry and hugging him, placing her head under his neck and her hand on his chest.

This really looks so... Unbelievable... How come she got married to Larry of all people Nicole's friend and... Stella might not know this but I do. She can believe this but I don't.

I know they must just be acting just because Stella is here.