Pretend 😒

~chapter 28~

Bryan's POV

I went straight to my office when I came back from Tony's but then I didn't find it, I looked up on the shelf and saw it there, why did Nicole put it up there?, I grabbed a stool and reached for it, I got down from the stool and placed the parcel on the table, it was already really dusty, when I was about to open I heard Stella heels approached so I had to put back on the shelf, where it wasn't obvious. Then I sat on my chair and opened my laptop.

"Hey baby, so I'm back from the office, wait why are you dress liked that? Did you go any where?" She said coming towards me and then she turned my chair so I could face her, seductively.

"Yes I did, do I have to tell you where I go now?" I asked smiling back trying not to be harsh on her.

"Oh no! No" she said still smiling.

"Come here" I said to her grabbing her by her hips and made her sit on my laps, I felt so uncomfortable, it felt like I was doing a bad thing really.

I saw Stella eyes widened in shock, but I ignored it.

"So tell me how was your day?" I asked trying to act romantic, I moved the hair covering her neck to the back and I placed my cheek on her neck, I felt so irritated, so sick.

"What are you doing Bryan?"

"I'm caring about you, shouldn't I care about my wife?" I asked like a stupid man worshipping is crazy wife would.

"What do you want?" She asked standing up. "Why are you acting this way with me".

"I'm only trying my best to make this work, but if you don't want that it's fine" I said turning back to my laptop.

"Since when...?"

"When I got back to my senses, I can't keep living in the dark Stella, I want to make things right and be happy"

"Uhmm...."

"I will also start going to the office"

"Oh so that's why"

"Why what?"

"You want to start coming to the office that's why you are acting all sweet with me"

I chuckled and said "Stella what I signed didn't say I have no right to be at the office, it only said you own it, I'm still the CEO, if I wanted I will go, if I don't want to I won't and you can go on with your shit" I closed my eyes trying to calm down and no fuck up my act.

She only frowned and looked away "look I'm sorry okay, but I'm telling you the truth when I told you I wanna be happy with you" that's just preparing my stomach for puke.

"Really?"

"Yeah" I said smiling at her. "But I get it, it's gonna be hard to trust me, so you have all the time to think about it". I said and stood up and left the office smiling. I know she going to come around.

Stella's POV

Why is he doing this? He wants to fool me am sure of it, oh no! But this is what I have always wanted, someone to care about me too.

Then I heard my phone ring and then I took it out of my bag, it says fool, well that's what I saved my dad's number with.

"What do you want?"

"I need some money"

"What?!!! What about the money I gave you last week? Are fucking kidding me? I know you are not broke"

"I am bitch!!! Remember what I taught you darling, don't you dare turn your back on me, you know what I can do and you can't escape from me"

I closed my eyes, I hate how he threatens me, what the fuck? I'm supposed to be able to speak now, I'm supposed to be able help myself but no, all he says is true.

"How much?"

"Two million dollars"

"What do you want that amount of money for?"

"How many times have I told you not to question me brat?! Don't ever question me again!" He said yelling through the phone.

I only rolled my eyes and said "you will get the alert before tomorrow morning". I said and hanged up.

I took a deep breath and went to Bryan's room, I knocked on the door and he opened it, smiling at me, I wonder if it's all an act but I don't care, I will enjoy it while it last.

"So you've decided then"

"Yes"

"Good"

"Can I come in at least?"

"No, we sleep in your room from now on" he said, he probably doesn't want remember the Nicole bitch, while he's with me. I blushed and nodded.

We were going in my room when the brat came from no where and gave me a ' I'm not surprised look' , she gave me a hard smile and I smiled back the same way.

"I guess it true then, Bryan you made the right decision and I will always support you no matter what" she said smiling at Bryan and he smiled back.

I turned by head to him and back at her, this is too good to be true, Nina will never easily support this.

"I want to see you happy Bryan and I would be selfish if I can't just tolerate some odd vibes". She said and I only raised my eyebrow.

"Good dear Nina, good" I said faking a grin.

She only rolled her eyes and said " I will be going to my friends for a sleepover, can I go?"

"Fee?" Bryan asked.

"Yeah"

"What if it's not Fee's place she actually going?" I said only to pester Nina and I crossed my hand on my chest.

"Oh dear Stella, I'm glad you care but Bryan knows about my boyfriend, if I wanted to go there for a sleepover I would tell him and if it was a party, I don't go to parties and so I don't need to hide anything from Bryan". I saw Bryan trying to hide his smile by pouting but I ignored it and just rolled my eyes.

"You can Nina" he said

"Thanks Bri" she said coming towards him as she hugged him. I only went inside my room and ignored them.

I will also get that much love from Bryan soon. Yes I will.