Drunk

~chapter 14~

Three hours ago

Bryan's POV

I watched Nicole has she rubbed her eyes, it was probably blurry, she widened it and tilted her head, she tried to move but she staggered on the chair. Fuck! She's drunk the alcohol scent has taken over the room now.

"Nicole are you okay?" Nina said moving towards her. But she stopped her by raising her index finger and saying, "I'm fine.... I'm very fine I will manage on my own.... Attend to the guest please" she said putting her hand together has a sigh of plead.

"I will take you up you're drunk" Nina but she stopped her again.

"NO"

"Who is she?" Mom asked looking at her with pity.

"That Nicole Silvia my assistant, she had no where to stay so I let her stay in my house" I said.

Then mom frowned "and she got drunk?, doesn't she have shame"

"She's not like that, she got together with an old friend today that's probably why she's drunk" Nina said defending Nicole has always.

"An old friend?" I and mom asked in unison.

"Yes"

"NO" Nicole yelled "NO....I got drunk because of you Bryan" she called me my name that's really odd cause it felt good.

"Me?" I asked playing along, she's drunk maybe she would say something I would like to hear.

"Yes you Bryan Wright... You" she tried to stand up but stumbled again this time she could have fallen but Nina helped her up and said...

"I should take you to your room"

"Yes please do" mom said already getting irritated.

"NO" Nicole yelled again and turned to Bryan she bent down awkwardly, rubbed her eyes and widened it then she poked my nose.

"You are such a bossy man, and why the hell do you hate me huh favorite boss" she blurted out.

I smiled liking the free movie right in front of me. "Uh he's smiling" she stood up back this time she fell into my arms. She squealed, then the twins who have been watching silently laughed.

A wide grin grew on her face then she crossed her hand on his neck , raising her eyebrow consequently she said..."handsome boss why don't you kiss like you did the other day" Bryan frowned and everyone gasped.

"I will come back tomorrow morning" mom said, as she rose probably feeling uncomfortable cause the twins were present.

"No mom...."

"No don't worry " she smiled with that she left. I got really angry I just meet my mom today and Nicole made her leave. And I wonder what idea she has about us now.

I looked down at Nicole and saw that she was already sleeping, laying her head on my chest, she mumbled some words about hate but I didn't hear clearly.

I looked up and saw Nina smiling. "Don't even.... Just wipe that thought off your mind" I warned and then she shrugged and said "okay"

"No that's not what I meant" I said but she grinned and ran to the kitchen.

I had no choice but to carry Nicole upstairs, and I did, I loved how she slept in my arms and I didn't want to put her on her bed, I hated the feeling.

But when I tried to she tightened her grip so I sat on the bed resting my back I tried to take off my cloth and I was able to, it was nice watching her sleep, I tucked her hair that fell over her face at the back of her ear and stroke her cheek with my thumb.