I like it😳

~chapter 19~

Song
Boy I think I like it
I think I want it
it only you
That keeps me going

I like it composed by moa

Third persons POV

Nicole rubbed her face on a cold flesh and she continued cause she liked it, she was feeling heat so she needed the cold, she snuggled into Bryan's arms comfortably and then it woke Bryan up as he held her firmly too, she was still rubbing her cheeks on his when he said...

"If you continue doing that I might kiss you in a way that you would like and want some more" Bryan's husky voice made Nicole eyes open immediately as she wanted to move away from him he pulled her back and placed a kiss on her forehead. Nicole loved the coldness of his lips on her head and yearned for him to place it on her lips.

"Good morning me glee" he smiled at her.

Nicole laughed, Bryan felt an electric shock in his stomach, he just made her laugh that's a really beautiful music to start your morning, he thought.

"What did you call me?"

"Me glee, I think I would call you that from now on, you like it?"

"I like it" she said and blushed. Bryan could only watch her beautiful face starring at him, what is she doing to him? She had no idea how he really loved how she is so comfortable in his arms, he cannot explain the glee he felt, why wouldn't he call her his glee?.

"Good morning, I need to take my bath" she said "we need to go to the company"

"I like the 'we' you said..." Bryan said when she rolled away from him, he really wished she could stay with him like that forever. Nicole misunderstood what he said so she frowned at him and ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Why did you do that?" Bryan asked furrowing his eyebrow.

Nicole kept quiet she prayed he doesn't change and shout on her that morning.

Bryan was worried he said something wrong so he went towards the bathroom and knocked the door.

"Please don't shout on me Bryan I just don't want to do that now"

"What do you mean?" Bryan asked confused.

"I don't want to be in the bathroom with you yet" Nicole opened the door and said to him.

"That was not what I meant silly" Bryan chuckled and stroked her cheeks"I won't shout on you again Nicole, I'm sorry" he said and she placed her hand on his.

"I'm sorry too, I misunderstood you" she blushed and bit her lips to hold it in. Bryan could not help but stare at her pink lips, he remember how he kiss her the last time and was sad she didn't kiss him back.

"Would you like to eat pancakes, this morning?" He asked trying to concentrate.

"Are you making it?" She said as her eyes widened.

"Yes" he smiled and left for the kitchen.

~***~***~

Nicole's mouth watered as she watched Bryan make the pancakes, her stomach grumbled and Bryan chuckled hearing it sound. Nicole was surprise he didn't get startled