The End

~chapter 40~

Nicole's POV

I took a deep and heavy breath as the door of the chapel opened, I held on to the flower on my hands real tight like I was scared it would fall off. I could see Chloe and Bella smiling and so did I.
I had no idea why I was nervous and exicted at the same time.

We entered the church and while walking on the aisle a solo music played and it wasn't the usual wedding music, but it was southing and comforting, I wonder whose idea this was. I couldn't help but look straight at my would be husband and he actually took my breath away.

I loved the fact that he made his hair fall over is forehead, he knew I love that style, he definitely did this for me. My heart started to beat so fast as soon as I approach Bryan and as soon as he held me hands, sliding his hands slowly in mine and looking straight at me with his mesmerizing grey eyes and his smile made my knees weak and it felt like I could feel my baby kick.

I held my stomach and Bryan furrowed his eyebrows suddenly. "Are you okay?"
He asked me and I nodded "she kicked" I whispered. Bryan smiled again.

The priest began to say the oath and made us vow, it actually seemed like it was only I and Bryan and the priest, I didn't notice my stepmom crying and clapping, I didn't notice the other brides and grooms, I didn't notice Nina who was waiting patiently for the reception.

I made my vows and I swear to my self that I would never break any of it. We exchange rings but Bryan didn't wait for the priest to say the sentence 'you may kiss the bride' before he did. It happened with Bella and Tony. But Larry seemed to be patient and it made everyone laugh.

The reception went well and everyone was happy cheering, laughing, Nina even took the microphone and sang to us. Everyone was happy, Diane and Laura came to hug me so tight, I could have choked. Bryan had to pull me out of them.

The solo music while the brides walk on the aisle was Tony's doing, it was he and Bella's song.

*

"I love you" Bryan said kissing Julie's forehead. Julie my ten months old baby girl, was on my laps, staring at us quietly with her cute little lips parted into a smile, she looked at her dad while he played with her little hand and smiled again.

"Are you telling me or your daughter Bryan" . Bryan looked at me as his lips curve into a smirk.

"Don't tell me you are jealous of your daughter Nicole"

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Really?"

"Really?"

"You guys are so weird" Chloe said, frowning and took the chips beside Bryan. We were all at the balcony that evening, the twins and Nina were swimming at the pool, we could see them from the balcony.

"You didn't have to take my chips you know?" Bryan said frowning at Chloe.

"I wanted it, so I took it" but then Chloe suddenly gasp.

"What...what Happened, are you okay?" Was what Larry asked immediately as he placed his laptop aside and touched Chloe's round stomach.

"He kicked, here" she placed his hands on her stomach and Larry eyes widened, his face showed how he really felt.

"Now he knows how it feels Tony" Bryan said turning to Tony, Tony was busy patting his newly born baby while Bella just left the balcony with Nora ( Tony's nanny remember).

Tony smiled and said"shhh... She's finally sleeping" he said also leaving the balcony.

"Do you also wanna go in?" Bryan asked me tucking my hair behind my ear.