Mine

**Warning, Warning, mature Content ahead **

~chapter 35~

Bryan's POV

The daylight smiled on my face and I groan because I had to wake up but then again I smiled knowing she's right by my side and I'm holding her tightly, like I would never ever let her go, I felt Nicole's fingers on my cheek, I loved how her soft palm touched me and then I rubbed my cheek on her palm like a dog would, Nicole giggled and I opened my eyes seeing hers was closed, I love it when she laughs, I have no idea why my heart skips when she does that. She opened her eyes and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good morning" I said.

"Good morning" she answered still blushing. I moved her head closer to mine and kissed her forehead lightly, my eyes darted towards the window and then I remembered I shouldn't be worried, Nicole said the art gallery was her moms ever since she died no one came in and out again, her dad got securities to guard it and so last night she told the new ones she hired to leave because of me.

I was surprised there was a bed in the gallery and Nicole said she had no idea it was there either that she would have lived here when her step mom threw her out of her house.

I looked down at Nicole who's eyes were still closed acting as if she was asleep "What happened to you Nicole" I asked already seeing the bruises on her back and her shoulder. I laid my fingers on her bruises and traced it down to the others, I winced knowing she must have been in pain then she adjusted her self and moved her naked body closer to mine, breathing in and out slowly, she looked at me with her beautiful eyes and I smiled remembering what happened last night.

A/N oh sorry , Let's go back to yesterday but mind you I don't know how to write sexual whatever, but if it turns out I do know how to, whoever doesn't like it should please kindly scroll until you see this sign ¶¶

Nicole is mine, all mine

She pushed me against the wall and and continued kissing me wildly, my hand slide down her butt and I squeezed it, it made her moan quietly, I slide my hands into her singlet, I and went straight up to her boobs and started massaging it, my tongue, which was still entangle in Nicole's inch to lick her nipple, Nicole released her mouth and the placed it on my neck, I felt sparkles running around my body as she did that.