Who are you?

¶¶
I hate when I feel you are far away and I cannot see you, hold you, touch you feel you, kiss you, smell you, know
you and above all

Love you

~chapter 34~

Bryan's POV

I entered the art gallery and it was weird that it was opened and with no security either.

I walked further in and turn on my phone flashlight to look for a switch, maybe it will turn on the lights, I found on and thank god it did turn on the light, I only prayed I don't get into trouble tonight acting like a superhero agent.

I turned away from the switch and then I saw her standing right there glaring at me with her eyes red, a sign that shows she has been crying. I found myself dropping my phone without knowing it, I suddenly felt my head spinning around, a sharp pain ran through my head and then I closed my eyes and opened it again to be sure I wasn't hallucinating again. My brain was suddenly malfunctioning. Why? Why?

She was standing right in front of me, she was in her old attire and I mean old attire, that dress that was always to big for her, the hair that was black and not very attractive.

Slowly she touched her hair and took of the black wig and then came the blonde, she took of the dress and came a short and a white singlet, I looked down and saw the snickers on her feet, what she was wearing when I saw her coming out of her house.

"I'm not Nicole Bryan" the words escaped her mouth and I watched as those precious lips I love to place mine on so much move.

"Who are you?" I asked, I wanted her to speak for herself and I know she was about to open up. I could feel the tension arise between us, my hand inched to touch hers and my body crave to move close to her.

"I'm not the Nicole you use to know anymore, I'm Johanna and you caused the change"

"Johanna? what do you mean Nicole? How? I never felt you were dead even when everyone wanted to force me to believe it" I said moving closer to her, she backed away immediately and said.

"You felt I wasn't dead but you..." She paused and then looked away she closed her eyes and shut it tight, she was fighting back her tears. I was hurt and annoyed, we are not suppose to be arguing and she hid the fact that she was alive from me. Why?

"You felt I wasn't dead but then you got married to Stella, you bastard!" She yelled and I felt a wave of both fear and guilt hit my face.

"Nicole..."

"I'm not Nicole, I'm not that stupid and nice woman you once liked, I'm not that woman who cared, I'm not that woman who once told you a strong feeling pulls me back to you, I'm not that woman who you hurt and forgets about it once you smile at her, I'm not that woman who doesn't hold grudges" as Nicole complained I only listened, she's hurt I know it, I shouldn't say anything.

"I have suffered enough and not anymore, no one absolutely no one will make me fall at his or her feet again nobody not even you Bryan..."

"Wait what?" I asked confused.