Johanna at work

~Chapter 32~

Bryan's POV

"Who the hell did this to you? " I asked completely shocked, the bruise on her face looks like the one of a slap. Who would do this to her?, I hate Stella doesn't mean I will ignore that she's been maltreated.

"It's non of your business" she said and it made me wince. What is Stella hiding?.

"At least if you want this to work, you should be able to confide in me, this is serious Stella, tell me what happened"

"Even if you knew, there's nothing you can do about it Bryan, so it best you let me be" that's all she said as she laid on the bed and use the sheets to cover her body. I sighed and walked back to my laptop, I sat on the bed and continued what I was doing, which was finding out who Johanna is.

                                **/**/**

I and Stella and Tony stepped into Johanna or Nicole's fashion company and we were greeted by a receptionist first and then by the other workers, we entered the office but Johanna wasn't there,  Johanna's assistant came in and told us to come with her and Johanna was in a huge hall were the cloths were made, yelling at a designer.

"Is this what I pay you for?! What the fuck in the world is this?" She asked throwing a already made dress on the face of the Lady, who was apparently crying.

"Oh please, give me a break I know you are not even sorry about this, I'm not buying that fake tears, I'm not only going to fire you I'm going to fire the claimed specialist who hired you... Now listen up all of you, this company is mine and no one else's you have no right to make a decision like you own this company, this is just an example of what will happen if the rest of you try this shit" she said gesturing with her hand and talking at the top of her voice, she was very furious it was obvious.

"I'm not only going to fire you if any of you try to ruin this company just a little bit or make a fucking stupid mistake just like this one, oh darlings I won't hesitate to ruin your life completely, you will not get any job whatsoever  anywhere else".

"I'm..." The Lady who she was talking to tried to talk but she was stopped by a slap on the face by Johanna.

"I only fired you, if you utter another word I will get you arrested and no one will question me got it, idiot" Johanna said as the lady nodded consequently with tears rolling down her cheeks and her hand on the side Johanna slapped.

This is not Nicole, Nicole is not like this, Nicole will never do this this isn't how she is. Nicole is different. No Nicole would not do this.

Johanna was walking towards us after the scene and only then did I notice she was wearing a pink suit, and it was trousers with snickers not heels, something Nicole would wear.

"What do you want?" She asked rudely to my surprise, glaring at Tony.

"Uhm...er...yes...you s..said we meet again here at your house party remember".

"That's because my husband wanted me to and not me, I don't need you people, he does, you should talk to him and not me..."

"Hold on..." I wanted to get back at her, cutting her off but then I was stop by another voice coming from behind.

"Honey you need to calm down, we've talked about this" Larry said, pocketing and looking straight at Johanna.

"You made me act like I care at the house party but right now I'm not in a good mood to act like a stupid nice lady" she said walking out on us, Larry turned back to us with a frown on his face. "Uhm... Please Youn, take them to my office" he said talking to Johanna's Chinese assistant.