Don't

~chapter 21~

Nicole's POV

They really didn't recognize me?, wow my look must have really change huh.

They were the Nigerians in UC, I think I see them around Bryan sometimes, and well they were the clingy couple back then, came to the school together, do whatever together. I sometimes envy them, they were so cute. They fight sometimes but go back to being clingy.

"Yes it's me Nicole"

"Really? Wow you really changed" they both said in unison. They wouldn't say if they were to have seen me yesterday.

Bryan grabbed my waist closer to his and said"yes and she is my wife" I looked over at him and saw him smirking at them.

"Really but I thought you hated her... Er...you said she..." Tayo was about to say something when Bryan cut him off.

"So what brings you to Cham, I thought you went back to Nigeria"

"Yeah you know, business takes you back to some places"

"We are not talking about business" I and Bimpe said in unison, suddenly cutting in, we all laughed at that, they will definitely get engaged in business discussion and forget we are around.

**/**/**/**/**

What we feared did happen....

"Oh boy, chill, man we first craze no be senior mad man, this thing we de talk so, no be thing we suppose they yawn like pikin na". Tayo said speaking pidgin language. Turns out we are staying in the same hut house at the beach, it had three rooms though so its convenient, but we were all in the sitting room, I and Bimpe in the dinning chewing on apples, as we watched our husbands argue, husband, it feels so good to call him that. Bryan and Tayo were but arguing on business holding their wine glasses while they sat in the sitting room, and I think Tayo as a point, he can sell his products in Nigeria too.

"I don't want to, they make the fake of products there and it could ruin my business and plus I don't have any representatives there".

"Guy wetin you de yawn na, okay listen you can established there, get your representatives there and moreover fake products, it happens that's Nigeria for you, but don't they do it here to, she you de whine me ni" Bryan only smiled.

"And ones they even see its fake, people will find the original na"

"He's right on that" I said. "Sorry for interrupting but we are bored". I said pouting sadly.

"Do you think I should go for it?" Bryan asked looking over at me for assurance.

"Yeah it's a really good idea, then Nigeria would be added to the countries your products are in and well we don't have a problem since it works really well on dark skinned here. In fact if you approve I will start working on it on Monday". I said walking towards them and Bimpe following me too.

"Well okay then" Bryan said, looking back at Tayo and smiled, he jump with joy and said to me...

"Thank you my sister, o she dada" Tayo said and his last sentence in Yoruba language means 'you did well'.

"E ku se, babe I'm tired I need to sleep" Bimpe said yawning and the meaning of her yoruba language is 'well done'.

"I'm so sorry babe, let's go and Bryan great choice, it will be nice working with you".

"Yeah" Bryan said smiling over at him and when they were gone he looked at me and raise his eyebrows twice.

"Shall we?" he said nudging his head to the bedroom.