House party

~chapter 31~

Stella's POV

I was surprised, scared, confused, disturbed, how did this happen? No!she can't be alive, she can't be alive, Nicole has to be dead and remain dead. Fuck!!! What the hell fuck is going on?

I watched as she played around with Larry, the two were romancing each other, this is so fucking unbelievable, how come she got married to Larry of all people. I know about Larry, my dad told me about him. He was Nicole's friend. You can't fool me Nicole, Bryan is mine and only mine. After Tony spent time with Johanna or may be Nicole, he came towards Bryan but Bryan grab his hand I saw Bryan and Tony going into another place out of the garden.

I have to follow them I might know if this Johanna is Nicole or not.

They stopped and I hid away behind a tree.

"Tony tell me please, Stella isn't around now, I need to know if it's Nicole, if she's back please Tony"

"Bryan, it's not Nicole, that lady is Johanna.... Okay how can Nicole get married to a rich man in 2003... Or how can she easily make so much money?, become a billionaire in just three years, who does that? She and Larry met each other when he wanted to sign a contract deal with her Bryan..."

"Don't give me that shit Tony, I know thats Nicole, her looks might have changed but I know it Nicole, Tony do you know how much I suffered and she's back you are hiding it from me"

"Bryan she's not Nicole you need to accept that, why don't you confront her and see if she's the calm Nicole you know, have you seen this woman in her office?, in her boss lady character?, oohhhh... Bryan once you see that then you can tell me if she's Nicole or not" Tony said.

Could this be true?... I already checked on her and asked Mathew, a guy I know in the police force, to check also.
He said gave me the exact information on Google, what if this boss lady is not Johanna. I heard them talking again so I decided to listen.

"We will have to go to her company tomorrow so get ready and she wants Stella there too, I don't why but it seems she wants to know her". I smiled its good, we could be friends and I will really feel good to be friends with a rich lady like her.

I watched Tony leave but Bryan only stayed and turned around looking straight at the stars. So sorry Bryan but your dear Nicole is so dead.

I went back into the party and my phone rang it was the Fool again, gosh he must have found out about Johanna.

I picked up the call after walking away from the party.

"Stella!!!" He yelled at me on the phone and I only rolled my eyes and pouted.

"I might need you to borrow me money for ear surgery, why the fuck do you need to yell over the phone?" I said.

"Stella... I saw her in the new...I saw... That brat...that"

"I'm coming over to explain to you" I said and hanged up.

I left the party without telling Bryan, I don't need to give him any explanation or tell him I'm leaving.

I took a cab to Mardan and stopped at Nicole's father's house. I walked into the driveway and knocked on the door as soon as I got in front. Chloe opened the door and as soon as she saw it was me she rolled her eyes and left the door open. I walked in and ignored her, I wasn't in the mood, I would have insulted her.

I saw Laura, Nicole's supposed stepmom in the living room, she was watching TV and ignored me too. I went straight to my dad's room and saw him sitting on his coach and his head buried in his hands.

"What the fuck is going on? Why the hell is she still alive?" He said knowing I was already in.

"It's not Nicole, she only looks like her..." I said and told him the rest of the story.

"Wow, that's amazing, we can also work something out with her"

"No dad!" I yelled "listen she wants to be my friend and we don't do this kind of people, she looks smart and I'm not going to..."

"Well, well, well, look who has changed" he said now standing up, I knew what was about to happen, I got scared and wanted to stand up but he was quick to get hold of me and swung me around hitting by body on the wall, I fell to the ground immediately, my whole body started aching and I was in heels, my feet ached too. He grabbed my hair and swing be about with it. I could only scream because of the pain this made Chloe and Laura come into the room, they didn't do anything but watched the whole.

He then let go of my hair and pushed me making me hit my head on the wood of the bed. He pulled me back and slapped me across my face, not twice or thrice.

"Are you going to do as I say now my pumpkin?" he said, being sarcastic.

"Y..y...ye...yes..yes I will" I stammered still trying to hold in my tears.

"Good, now get going" he said and I hurried out immediately.

When I was at the door, Chloe and Laura turned away to go but then he said something that stopped us

"Chloe, come in" he said to her, I looked up to see Chloe wince.

He's going to get over this with her on his bed, wretched beast.

I took the cab back home and I saw Bryan sitting on the bed with a laptop, his eyes were glued on it, he didn't realize I came in.

I went into the bathroom immediately and took a shower, I used my hair to cover the side of my face were the bruises were.

He looked up at me when I was drying my hair in front of the mirror, then I went to dry the towel and made sure my hair was still covering my face. I walked over to the bed and was adjusting the pillows when Bryan asked me...

"Why didn't you tell me before leaving the party babe?"

"Don't call me babe, you seemed to have being excited that you've found your lost wife"

"I was but she isn't Nicole" Bryan said, why the hell is he so straight?

"What's that?" He asked.

"What's what?" I asked hoping he didn't see the bruise. She came towards me and touched my cheek, I tried stopping him but he was stronger than me, he moved my hand away and then moved my hair away from my left cheek, he winced immediately and asked.

"Who the hell did this to you?"