✨Chapter 27: All Hell Breaks Loose

"Now allegedly, J

      "Now allegedly, J.R Savage, Sire the Don's older brother is messing with that stuff. A source close to the family revealed he's always throwing crazy parties, running up baby bro's money, and just this weekend TMZ dropped photos of his room at the Hilton's after a crazy Vegas night. Let's just say, Sire the Don needs to come collect his brother." spewed Donna, also known as Donna Mack of the morning show.

"Chile please, you don't think he's in on it. That's his brother, birds of a feather flock together." Her co-host, Keisha, smacked her lips on the mic.

"Yeah but this is The Don we're talking about, he's way too fine to be on drugs. Besides, ain't no way Brittany is putting up with that. I say, big bro is living the life on little bro's dime and it's about time he gets his act together. Mhhkayy?! Next caller, let us know your thoughts on this messy situation."

"Ughh, turn that shit off" Brittany rolled her eyes from the back seat, "Every time I turn around there's another story about you and your messy ass family."

Sabian shook his head with a laugh, "I thought you liked attention. Publicity is publicity."

Two weeks had passed since the meeting with his parents. He hadn't heard from them, and he knew that meant they believed he was supposed to be the one to apologize. If that was the case, they would be holding their entitled breaths. The fact that his brother's business was all over the tabloids and social media wasn't surprising to Sabian.

"Not when it's attached to things like this, I don't want to be known as the next Bobby and Whitney."

"Trust me, you ain't Whitney." He mumbled, bringing a few snickers out of their entourage.

Brittany rolled her eyes, putting her famous flask to her lips for a sip. Michelle's eyes shot up, "Brittany, we'll be at the conference in no time. You really shouldn't be drinking."

"And you really shouldn't be in my business." Brittany snarled, "How long is this event again?" She had to mentally prepare herself to put on the facade she often wore, and if a few sips of brown before she was bombarded with lights and cameras did the job, then so be it.

Michelle continued her attempt at prying the flask from Brittany's grip, "It's only two hours. You just have to show your face, shake a few hands, and answer any questions while on stage. So you cannot be drunk Brittany, the media —".

"The media, the media" she mocked her, "I heard you when you said it before we left the hotel. I told you back there I was grown, and I'm telling you now. Just lay off me."

Just in time, they arrived at the venue - a sea of people anticipating their arrival along with the throngs of celebs that were en route to the prestigious event. The stale energy shifted quickly, as if all were proficient in hiding their emotions. While Michelle was trying her best to do her job, Brittany only made it much harder to do so - from her diva ways, bitter attitude, and drinking problem that was getting worse by the day.