✨Chapter 13: Mo' Problems

Sabian stirred his sleep, his tongue licking over his dry lips as he shifted his head from side to side

Sabian stirred his sleep, his tongue licking over his dry lips as he shifted his head from side to side. The sound of knocking rang through his living room, doing its job and causing a disturbance in the quiet home so early in the morning. Although he could hear the knocks, his eyes stayed shut - the plush couch proving to be worth thousands of dollars he irresponsibly splurged on it. It was just that comfortable.

The small buzz Sabian felt told him it could also be the fact he did a little drinking last night, and not only did he not want to get up, he physically couldn't.

The knocking thankfully stopped, and Sabian didn't hesitate to dive back into his sleep; Only for it to last for a few moments.

"You have to be kidding me."

"Sabe, Kadence. Wake up." Sienna nudged her brother.

Finally opening his eyes, he shifted his vision around to see Sienna and Tiffany staring down at him. Kadence stirred in her sleep causing Sabian to glance at her next, only to see her laid against his chest. With her mouth open, and her arms secured around his waist she looked extremely comfortable. Sabian couldn't help but snicker, despite the awkward situation he was in yet again. At this point he was going for a record.

"Mhh, looks like I missed a good time. Can I have the rest of this?" Sienna asked picking up the bottle of brown liquor.

Sabian shook his head, "Kadence, it's time to get up."

"Hmm?" She moaned, "Five more minutes."

"Aww, she's adorable." Sienna cooed.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, becoming impatient as she had a hell of a lot of words waiting to be heard by Sabian and him only. Not only were her personal feelings a little bruised, which she would never admit, but Sabian was showing his team blatant disrespect.

"Kadence, you're late." Sabian said out loud after thinking for a moment.

Kadence jumped up not a second later, "Shit, I'm late for my class. What time is it?"

Sabian chuckled to himself as she began to scatter to find her phone, only to realize the compromising position she was in. Neither could remember how they became intertwined throughout the night, and Sabian could read Kadence's mind. She was contemplating if she had done something the liquor drove her to, but Sabian wasn't that buzzed because there was no way he would forget that.

"It's 8am, Sunday." Sienna answered her.

Kadence picked herself up from the couch, her figure showing in the small shorts and mini t shirt.

"Oh, I'm good then. But I should get going."

"You want to change upstairs first? I'll show you to one of the guest rooms." Sienna pointed up the spiral stairs.

Kadence nodded, "Yeah, let me get my bag. Oh yeah, and girl be careful with where you leave your stuff - I almost broke your glasses with my ass." she pointed to the Dior shades on the table.