✨ Chapter 25: Opening Night

"She said you can bank on me Fuck a benz you can ride the tank wit me She a soldier, my kelly rowland Bend her over, that pussy soakinPull her hair, that dick she stroking Frame small but that thang be pokin, ha,And I promise I ain't no fuck ass n...

Fuck a benz you can ride the tank wit me
She a soldier, my kelly rowland
Bend her over, that pussy soakin
Pull her hair, that dick she stroking
Frame small but that thang be pokin, ha,
And I promise I ain't no fuck ass nigga
yea I want a fat ass but I want her heart to be bigger
And I don't care about the fame, just want the love to be thicker
And I know that sounds hard
When it's times we just bicker
About the bitches in my dm,
But baby ain't nobody sicker
Than Mrs. Banks,
She ask me can she bank on me
I said baby what you think?"

Sabian rapped the lyrics to Bank on Me, Brittany's current #1 single on the charts that he was featured on. The crowd sang along loudly, watching the chemistry between the couple as Brittany strutted over to Sabian seductively.

"I said baby you can bank on me." Brittany sang, "As long as I can bank on you!"

Her metallic thigh high boots glistened under the lights, complimenting her brown skin tone that was dusted in body glitter. It was the first night of the tour, Vegas had shown out and filled every seat in the arena - and not only could you see the amazing turn out, you could hear it.

As the dancers pranced onto the stage, Brittany began to follow the choreography as Sabian interacted with the crowd. The song faded into her next single, Late night - which was a much sexier vibe. She began to twirl and pop her hips. A chair elevated from beneath the stage, and Brittany waved Sabian over with her finger.

The dancers led him to his seat, where Brittany tipped around him in her six inch boots, running her hands over his wide chest and toned arms. Sabian, who had no other choice but to pretend that he was enjoying it, returned the sexual gaze and bit down on his lip. The crowd was going wild.

She placed herself in between his long legs, winding to the beat as her dancers repeated the exact steps.

I want it on the late-night-late-night
Baby don't tell me that this ain't right-ain't right
The way your body feels, I can't lie
I be wanting it all the time, all the time

"Ladies, if you got a man...that looks good and most importantly makes you feel good, let me hear you!" Brittany shouted to her fans.

The women in the stands sung along with her, bringing a smile to her face as the crowd overpowered her voice. She loved everything about her career, and she felt her most passionate while on stage. From dancing, to singing and connecting with her fans, Brittany was in her zone.

She could tell that Sabian wasn't really feeling the impromptu Lap dance, and if she could tell most likely the crowd could too. In rehearsal, Brittany's spot was up front as she led the group of six women in the routine that Kadence had created. But things had changed last minute, and it was agreed back stage that a lap dance would be a great addition to the sultry song.