Chapter 27: Whipped

(⚠️ Wrong grammar, use of words and typos.⚠️)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

     "Chaeyoung Noona, congratulations on your solo debut!"

    I bowed and thanked jihoon who's the emcee of Inkigayo. I actually felt relieved that i know someone here because today is the first day that im going to promote my solo song.

    It's actually lonely, im used to go here with lisa, jisoo unnie, and jennie unnie for 4 years and now im here alone. Jennie unnie is right when she told me that i'll feel lonely and empty like her when she started promoting her solo song.

    I sat on the chair waiting for my team to fix my hair and make up, im already dressed and im actually just waiting for the inkigayo staffs to call for my turn.

     I check my phone and recieved a lots of congratulatory messages from my friends and close friends, i replied a thank stickers to them to ease my boredom. I'm actually nervous too, but i hope i'll do well later.

   "Is my rosie here?" I'm almost tearing up when i saw lisa on the door with a big smile on her face while holding a bouquet of flowers.

     I stood up from my seat and hug her tight. "Thank you for coming, lisa!" She nodded and hugged me back.

    Jisoo unnie is busy with her drama shooting and she send me a candies and that's so sweet of her, i know she's busy but she still had time to send me that while Jennie unnie is busy too with her own schedul so i understand them.

    "The filming is done?" I asked her referring to her show Youth With You 3.

    Lisa nodded. "I heard they're setting up your stage for on the ground now." I nodded at her. Our managers took a picture of us. "I'll take your picture." Lisa said and i nodded.

    My dressing room became alive when lisa arrives, i visited dancer unnies and oppas with lisa and we spend some time there while waiting for the staffs to call me.

    "Chaeng!" some familiar voice shouted. "Oh lisa is her too?" We looked at our back and saw iKON going to where we are.

     "Just arrived?" Lisa asked and the six of them nodded. "How's promoting and preparing for Kingdom?" iKON members sat at the empty sofa.

    "Fine, its been so long since we have a jam packed schedule and my body kind of missing it." Jinhwan oppa answered.

    "Chaeyoung your on the ground makes history and record. Congrats!" Chanwoo said.

     "Chaeyoung noona, kiddo!" I said and he just shrugged his head.

     "I wonder why Junhoe is quiet today? Hello?! Chaeng is here." Lisa said while unbelievably looking at junhoe and pointing at me.

    I looked at junhoe and smiled at him, he just smiled back and thats it. What's wrong with him today? He is usually talkative and hyper.

    "Rosè-nim 5 minutes." One of the inkigayo staff said and i nodded. I stood up from where im sitting.

    "See you guys later." I told all the iKON members before heading to the stage with dancer unnies, oppas and lisa.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

     "Hyung, is this amazing girl is really my fiancee?" I asked namjoonie-hyung while looking at my phone screen watching on the ground music video for a hundred time since it was released.

    "Omg, he's so whipped." Taehyung said and i just smirked because he isn't lying and i wouldn't deny it.

    "Why wont you accompany her today on inkigayo? She's promoting there today right?" Jin hyung asked.

     "How i wish but we need to be extra careful. She's promoting her solo and i don't want to give her trouble while she's starting her solo career." I said.

     "Awww our jungkook really grows up so well. I'm like a proud father!"_ moonie-hyung dramatically said.

    I accompany her the day before the release of her music video, she's going to recording studio of Knowing Bros with Hyeri noona and i brought hank there with her parents and stayed there until they wrapped up their recording.

    Heechul-hyung knows our relationship so im confident to accompany her there and the other casts and staffs of knowing bros is trustworthy too so im at ease.

    After their recording of knowing bros we ate outside with her parents and hyeri noona and her boyfriend who also accompany her the whole recording and after that i regularly met her.

     "Damn jk you literally drop a lot of hints about your relationship with chaeyoung on the internet, i hope no one gets it." I know right? But i saw some fan accounts of us the rosekook fan accounts made a theory about those posts and they actually get it.

   Why are they so good at those things? They can be a detective lol.

     "Jungkook when will you and chae get married? We cant wait to bet who's going to cry first. Is it you or chaeng?" Jimin said before laughing. The other 5 laughs too.

    "Who knows? Chaeng is a crybaby but jk waited for that day so maybe him?" Yoongi-hyung said.

    "I'll bet for chaeyoungie, she's a soft baby." Hobi hyung.

    "I know right, but kookie is much more softer than chaeng when it comes to her." Jin hyung said.

    I just rolled my eyes at them because they're spitting facts and i cant deny those things because they're right!

     "The recording will start at 5 minutes, get ready boys!" Our manager said. The six went out first, I turned off my phone but before that i sent her a text message saying 'take care and good luck on your promotion, i can't wait to see u on my bed later' before i finally turned off my phone and placed it on my bag that she gave me on my last birthday, its actually a saint laurent bag and she gave it tome before this bag even release world wide. The perks of being the YSL ambassador! I went out of our dressing room with a big smirk and my 6 hyungs are all looking at me weirdly.

     Damn! I'm so eager to go home now. Why am i so whipped to the Mrs. Jeon to be?