Chapter 4: Rosie's Bestfriends

(Hello! Don't expect me to update often cause hell week is comming! Y'know what i mean right? Hahaha good luck to all of you! we're going to pass our exams. 😊 and yeah expect many many wrong grammars cause i need to rush this. Soooo enjooooy!😘)

Park Chaeyoung's POV (Rosé)

         "Finally! I miss you so much lalis!" Lisa walks into my direction and hug me.

         "Mee too chaeyoung-ah!" She said. She just went home because she's filming a variety show called 'Real Man' and lisa needs to separate from us for 5 days and thank god the 5 days is over. I relly miss her a lot

      Those days without lisa is so boring for me--i mean us cause we don't have that much activities for this week and our dorm is not that cheerful cause lisa isn't here but now that she's here our dorm will be cheerful again.

         "Chaeyoung-ah your phone is ringing!" I'm here at our kitchen and lisa just pop out with my phone.

            "Who's that?" I asked. I'm busy frying chicken for jisoo unnie hahahaha.

          "Who's Bbang Ddaeng appa?" He asked while looking on my cellphone's screen.

          "Oh give it to me." She handed me my phone and i answer the call.

         [Chaeyoung-ah!]

        "Ohh! Junhoe-ya why did you call me?" I asked. I gave the spatula to lisa......But i think ammm its a wrong idea?

         "YAH YAH YAH CHAEYOUNG-AH!" Jennie grabs the spatula to lisa and lisa just pout. Don't let lisa fry if you don't want to eat overcooked slash Bitter slash black fried chicken.

        "So mean unnie hahahaha." I said then left then left our kitchen.

         "Why did you call me?" I asked. it's Koo Junhoe one of my boy bestfriend. He is a member of iKON and he's the Main Vocalist and Lead Dancer (Just like me ehem.) And yes he is also from YG Entertainment.

        [Sajangnim wants to talk to you. Come here as soon as possible okay?] What? why? [You didn't do something that will make sajangnim scold you right?] He askes again.

        "Of course. Since we came back from japan i didn't leave our dorm cause i don't have that much schedules and activities for this week."

         [Ahh okay okay! Just come here quickly okay? Sajangnim is waiting for you.] I ended the call and went to my room. I need to get ready i think sajangnim will scold me but why?

     =YG Entertainment Building=

       I tought sajangnim will scold me but its just only my thought. The good news is i will be a guest on a variety show! I finally got my solo promotion this year.

       I will be a guest on a variety show called "Wednesday Food Talk" and i will be filming tomorrow all by my self.

        "Oppa i want to eat first since im here." I told my manager oppa.

         I went to our cafeteria and greets the ahjuma workers and of course the staffs.
.

        "Our chaeyoungieee looks so blooming. Any good news?" One of the ahjuma said.