Chapter 18: 2018SBS GAYO DAEJUN

(Joicey's note: Happy New Year everyone!🎉 Thank you for being part of my journey (2018) and i hope that you can stay and be with me through my journey this 2019. 💕 Thank you for supporting and reading my story even though its not that perfect and its kinda cliché, jeje or whatsoever.😊 Special shout out to those people who's with me ever since, you guys are the best!👍 God Bless you all and love lots!😘 Once again Happy New Year!🎉💕

PS: This chapter is kinda sucks so i hope you'll forgive me.

PPS: I'll try my best to update tomorrow!😘💕

PPPS: This is unedited version so expext typos, wrong spellings and wrong grammars.😊

Enjoy reading mwaaaaps!😘😘😘)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Waaah im so relieved!"

        We went inside the our dressing room and we're done with our rehearsal.

        "It feels so nice to perform No More Dream again!" He said then i just nod. "Seriously kookie what's wrong with you?" I look at him and i just shrug my head.

       We both went to the parking lot cause he's still looking for his phone inside our van. There's more than 5 vans now heading here and they're kinda familiar to me.

        "Jungkook-ah im calling you for more than ten times, what the hell are you thinking?!" jimin hyung shouted.

        I mentally slapped my self because im really spacing out. I saw nancy coming and i really wanted to hide cause she's so fvxking annoying!

         "Hi Loves!" She hugs me. I look at jimin hyung asking for his help but he just laughing his ass out loud!

        "Rosie what are you doing there?" fvck it! I literally pushed nancy not that hard but not that soft too cause fvck roseanne saw us! ROSEANNE FVCKING SAW US!!

       "Oh im finding jennie." A boy went in front of her and they're both smiling to each other. Fvck who the hell is he?

        "Loves lets date after this?" I glared on her and she just pout.

        "GET OUT!!" I shouted. She kissed me before she walks out while laughing but youknowthatimfuckingscaredrightnowcauseroseanneisglaring someone please save me?

       Roseanne looks pissed and dissapointed. Cause who the hell will be so happy when you saw your boyfriend kissed by someone? well and the fact that the both of you are just make up yesterday after a long weeks of arguing and ignoring each other!!

      I walk towards their direction and ready for my explanations. "Rosie that's now what y----" but before i finished my sentence a boy who looks really a like the boy whos with roseanne shouted at them.

         "KWON YOUNG-DON, PARK PASTA CHAE-YOUNG WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STILL DOING THERE? LET'S GO!"

       "YAH KWON YOUNG-DEUK OPPA DON'T SHOUT!" Rosie roll her eyes on me before she walks away with the twin. Yeah i remember them, they're the famous Kwon Twins from YG.

       "You better fix this or you'll really get hate by her forever!" I glared on jimin hyung. If he only helps me tch!