Chapter 6: BigHit and YG Collab

(Expect wrong gramma and wrong use of words. Please VOTE and comment your thoughts about this story and you can also freely drop your opinions. Lovelots😘 )

(August 9,2018)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Why jungkook?" Namjoon hyung is asking me while rising his right eyebrow.

          "I forgot hyung. And besides they just tour me here, nothing special." I answered.

          We're here at the YG Entertainment Building and this is my second time here. I'm with Bang PD-Nim and with my members.

         "Annyeong! Please follow me." A staff said.

       Actually we're going to collaborate with iKON and Mr.Yang Hyun Suk offered one of their practice room and we can freely come here at their agency until the collaboration is done.

         The camera's are all rolling and we're now shooting the first episode of 14Young Men's TV. You read it right?

         JTBC offers BigHit Ent and YG Ent an afternoon spot and that's the reason why Bang PD-Nim is with Mr.Yang Hyun Suk last last last day.

      And basically they decided on a Variety show and yeah since BTS is the only boygroup in our agency they don't have a choice and since iKON is the group who has many members Mr.Yang Hyun Suk choosed them.

       God knows how much my hyung's hoping that it was blackpink when they heard the news about BigHit and YG collaboration.

         This practice room is just few steps away from BLACKPINK's practice room so i think i can freely sneak a peek for their next comeback?

        "Hello dude!" I saw a tall man in front of me. He's Koo Junhoe, Roseanne's best friend. Should i be nice to him?

        "Oh yes hello!" We both shake hands and i look at my hyungs who's busy talking with other members of iKON too.

       "Let's get along well!" I smiled and nodded on him. "Ohh Pastaaaaa!" I look at my back and saw Jisoo and Jennie noona with Roseanne and real quick huh junhoe is now standing in front of roseanne and roseanne is smiling on him. What the fvck?!

           "See? I told you." Yoongi hyung whispered but im standing near him so i can able to heard it. I look at the cameras and its already turned off.

       Why I didn't notice it?

         "Welcome to YG Entertainment BTS Sunbaenims!" The three girls cheerfully said. "We're so sad cause were not complete. Lisa is doing her solo job overseas but she wished you guys a good luck."

Park Chaeyoung's POV (Rosé)

      After our greetings we went out to their assigned practice room and went to the lobby. I sat on the sofa and rest my head, i hope lisa arrived safe at Indonesia.

         I open my instagram account and direct message lisa, hope she's online.

         "Vocal Gangster~!" I saw seungyoon oppa waving at me. I greeted him and he sat besides me. "Is lisa went overseas?" he asked and i nodded. I turned off my phone and place it on my pocket.

         "Your going to perform tomorrow oppa?" i asked then he nod his head.

         "Yeah, a collaboration stage with yoon mirae noona." he answered. Geeez! Yoon mirae is my idol, i love when she raps and i also love her singing voice daebak!!

         "Good for you oppa!" He smiled on me and he patted my head.

           "Ohh jungkook-ah annyeonghaseyo!" I look at my back then i saw jungkook with taehyung sunbaenim.

          "Seungyoonie hyung!" They both went to our direction. "Ohh annyeong chaeyoung-ssi!" taehyung sunbae greeted.

         "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim." I said then i bowed.

         "Aniya, just call me taehyung oppa." I nodded and smiled on him.

       "Ahh hyung are you two dating?" taehyung asked seungyoon oppa and pointed his finger on us. I was shocked for a moment and i don't know what to say..

        "Mwo?! Hahaha!" I looked at the other side and i saw junhoe standing their while his hands on his pocket. He looks cool but....Whatever!  ̄へ ̄

        "Ohh junhoe-yah!" Junhoe went infront of me then he smiles brightly as in sooooooo bright.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Ohh junhoe-yah!" Junhoe went towards roseanne and i swer to god i might kill someone today damn it.

        He's smiling brightly and roseanne just look at him weirdly. Right roseanne dont smile back or else i might kill him.

         "Weirdo." Roseanne walks out and junhoe just laugh his ass out loud.

         "You really loved teasing her so much." Seungyoon-hyung said and patted junhoe's shoulder. "I mean we all loved teasing her." they both smiled and nodded.

       I envy them cause they're close to roseanne but i swear if they tried to flirt with my roseanne im gonna cut their ass out of her.

        "Jungkook-ahh your spacing out." i looked at them and they're all looking at me i just shrugs my head and smile.

Kim Taehyung's POV

       After our conversation with seungyoon-hyung and Junhoe-ssi jungkook went back to the practice room and i went to the cafeteria. I want to taste their foods here and thwir cafeteria is kinda famous.

        "Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted all staffs here and of course the ahjummas.

        "Are you new here?" One of the ahjumma said.

        "Aniyo ahjumma he's one of the boys who will film with iKON. He's from BTS." I look at my side then i saw jisoo. I smile on her. "Annyeong taehyung-ahh long time no talk." she said.

        We went to a table near water dispenser cause jisoo don't want to walk long to get water that's why she choosed this spot.

        "Our kimchi is the best taehyung-ahh try it." She said then she smile.

       I grab my chopsticks and taste the kimchi and she's right its so delicious. "It's so delicious jisoo!" i said.

        "Told yah! By the way how's life? i think our last talk is one year ago?" She said then i nodded.

        "Yeah you're right. When we MC together with jinyoung-hyung." We're not really close but we know each other back then but when he choosed being an guest emcee we've gotten close and yeah he's a good friend.

         "Speaking of jinyoung-hyung how's your relationship with him?" I looked at him with my blank expression and he just laugh.

        "YAH YAH YAH UNNIE EXPLAIN THIS!"