Chapter 10: Jungkook's Day

(And because its our GOLDEN MAKNAE'S BIRTH DAY *insert party poppers* im so hype today and *caught* Blackpink just cam back from japan (August 31,2018 around 9:00pm or 10:00pm) and i just wanted to make a fiction chapter so yeah enjoy reading and expect a lots of wrong grammars.

PS: I really want to publish this on September 1 but i still can't finish the whole chapter so im sorry. 😶😊😁

PPS: I'M SO LATE BUT YEAH I LOVE JUNGKOOK SO MUCH💕😍 but of course taehyung i love you too and the rest of bangtan boys wieeeee😍

PPPS: PLEASE READ MY 2ND ROSÉ FANFIC "PARK CHANYEOL IS THE FATHER" IT'S PCYXPCY COUPLE😍💕 AND I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE AND SUPPORT IT😍💕)

(September 1)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

        "Park chaeyoung why are you so early?" Jisoo unnie said with his sleepy voice. We just cambe back from japan yesterday.

        I'm cooking some Fried eggs and Friend rice for my unnies and lisa and of course sausages too for our breakfast.

           "I don't know unnie." I answerd. She went to our dining table.

        "Ah right! Sajangnim texted me. She wants to meet us later."

          "For what unnie?" Lisa who's still wearing her clothes since yesterday went beside jisoo unnie.

         "I don't know too. And by the way today is jungkook's birrhday right? We should greet him."

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Happy Birthday Jungkook!" Bang pd-nim greeted me and also our staffs. I wanted to celebrate this day cause this is only once a year but looks like i can't cause of our full schedule.

        "Let's start!" We went to the stage and i saw a lots of armys. We're here at the Music core cause we did promote our new album for our k-armys and glad that they're enjoying our stage presence.

         After an hour the show is already ended and we went to our dressing room. I wear my usual outfit cause we still have a schedule for tonight, how about my birthday? Well im okay as long as i saw many armys enjoying our stage earlier and made a banner for me while holding an army bomb and shouting our fanchants.

        I rest my head on jimin-hyung's shoulder then my phone vibrated and i saw my mother's name on the screen.

          [Happy Birrhday, my baby!] A smile form on my lips as i heard my mom's voice. [We really wanted to spend this special day with you but i know we can't cause of your busy schedule. But still don't over work yourself baby okay? I love you---We love you!  Me, your father and also your brother loves you so so so much! Byeeeeeeee!] Before i can speak my mother already ended the call. But after my mom ended the call my phone vibrated again and i saw jisoo noona's name video calling me.

          [Happy Bithday Jungkook!] Once i answered the call jisoo,jennie and lisa noonas greeted me with a smile on their faces. Jimim who's busy with his phone immediately took my phone away with me.

         "Annyeong!" jimin-hyung shly said while holding my phone.

        [Yah! Yah! Yah! We don't need to see your face. We're video calling because of jungkook not you okay?] Jimin-hyung throw my phone back on me while pouting. Jennie noona is really savage hahaha.