Chapter 28: GIRL

(IMPORTANT ⚠️: VOTE ROSÉ ON 2021 MAMA!!!

We need to let her be on the top 10 spot! She's currently at #10, let's work hard for our On the ground girl!)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

"You are going back to New York next week."

I nodded at my manager after he said that. It's been almost 7 months since my solo album promotion and it got a nice positive reviews from our fans and those sleepy nights, sweats and injuries that I got while preparing for my album at the same time for our online concert are all worth it.

"Alright, See you next week I guess?" I said while smiling to my manager to let him now what I wanted to delivered thru that see you next week.

He took a deep breath before he nods his head. "Sure Chaeyoung, but please be careful or else." I nodded like a child and patted my manager's shoulder.

"I know! They caught us once and both of our agencies paid them so my bunny and I both build a good relationship with them. Don't worry oppa!" He just sighed and nodded.

After talking to my manager I went to our agency's pho restaurant to eat, this is my favorite spot here and I kind of enjoying going at our new agency building since there's a lot of things to do here unlike the old building before where we literally went there just for us to practice and practice and practice, I remember how I mostly spend my time at the cafeteria or the rooftop every resting time after the whole day dance practice.

For the past 7 months, I can say that I spend my time more having fun, after I wrapped up filming for the first 6 episodes of The Sea of Hope with my new found friends and my little sister in YG AKMU Su Hyun i went on a break and spend my vacation with the best sister, mother and father. Then I went to Los Angeles with Jennie to work but I don't feel like we're working there since our friends always asked us out to hangout. They're so good to us while we're staying there for like almost a month.

Jungkook always FaceTime me every time he had a free time since the both of us are really really busy with our own schedules that sometimes when he's free I'm on schedule then when I'm free he's on a schedule. Our schedule doesn't match these days that it's hard for us to meet.

I remember how frustrated the both of us because we planned to have a New York date after my Met Gala but once again our schedule failed us. When they're on a flight to New York Is the same time as my flight going back to South Korea. They went on the same place as where Met Gala located and he took a lot of pictures where I walked with Anthony and send it to me saying "I envy those stairs because they saw you shine here in New York, unlike me." and also "But I envy the YSL guy more, that should be me baby." I remember smiling like a crazy woman after I read those.

After they went to New York my family and i went to Jeju for some fresh air with his family but he can't be with us because of their online concert so i just spend my time there mostly with his dog and hank who went also with us. After that i went to Paris at the same time as Jisoo.

"Rosie!" I smiled at one of our best ahjumma cook here and she pointed me the seat on the counter so i sat there. "You get prettier almost everyday!" I feel so shy so i just said Thank you to her, she really can give every person she complemented a confidence! We need more like her in our company since many Girl trainees here these days are loosing their hopes since the line up for the new girl group's already done and decided.

Like who knows what's this new CEO of us thinking. I mean, Yang Sajangnim debuted us 6 or 7 years after 2NE1 and the new girl group Will be debuted next year i guess? And next year BLACKPINK's turning 6 years old so when the new girl group debuted the trainees needs to wait for like 6 years or whatever again.

"Sunbaenim Annyeonghaseyo!" I smiled and waved my hands to the trainees who I think just finished their lessons for today or just taking a break.

"OMONA! The future stars of this Entertainment are here!" Ahjumma said after she served my Pho. The trainees got flustered and I saw how their cheeks turned red.

That's right babies! You are the future stars of our company, claim it!

I asked them to join me, they're kind of shy at first but I let them feel like they're talking to one of their close friends and cut their tensions for me as their Señior.

"What's more exhausting sunbae? The flight going to a world tour or the world tour itself?" One of the girl said.

"Hmmm? I think the flight. Because the concert shows are fun since your fans are there to cheer you up." They all nodded.

"I really envy the girls who's now preparing for their debut. If I only did my really really best." I patted the girl's shoulder and shrugged my head.

"Don't feel envy, you are good enough." I smiled at her and she did the same.

I finished eating first and told them that I'm heading out, after I ate I went straight to our convince store to bought some snacks for my bunny and the oppas as well then I went to buy donuts before heading to Hybe's Building while riding a taxi.

I'm wearing a mask, bucket hat that covered my hair and a black hoodie jacket that I never wore on public so that no one can recognize me. I texted Jungkook's manager and he's now waiting outside the building for me.

He immediately opened the car's door for me and i quickly went inside the building since i saw some fans waiting outside. Maybe they know that their idols are here. I sometimes wonder how some of their fans knows their private schedule, i mean for sure some doesn't know that their idols are having a practice today because their agency doesn't post it on their social media accounts so where did they got their sources? An insider from HYBE?

"Chaeyoungie is here!" a smile plastered on my lips when i heard the shout from Jimin oppa. Jungkook looks so shocked so i laugh. I guess the manager doesn't tell him about me going here?

He stared at me for like 30 seconds before he realized that i'm really here. I open my arms wide so he can hug me but he's still frozen from where he is. I looked at him weirdly, his members are also teasing him because he's not really moving from where he is and he's still staring at me until now.

"Babe you told me to come here so i did, i brought you your favorite snacks--oh?" i turned around and saw a familiar girl holding a lunch box. She sweetly smiled at me so i did the same. "Rosie Sunbaenim!" i smiled at her again when she bowed at me. So she's my junior? Her face is kind of familiar but i don't know or remember if we interacted before.

she walk passed by me after that and the next thing i wanted to do is to walk away when she went straight to my fiancee and kissed him on his cheeks after giving him the lunch box she had. What the fuck is that?