Chapter 15: Boyfriend

(Joicey's note: So as expectd from my notes expect wrong grammars and wrong used of words, sorry!😊

Spoiler: Next chapter is about Melon Music Awards.

Warning: This story is FICTION/AU okay? don't message me to stop writing because jungkook doesn't like rosie in real life. KAYA NGA FICTION AT ALTERNATIVE UNIVERSE (AU) DIBA? ayan capslock na para dama.😂

Lahat tayo may kanya kanyang ship, honestly hindi lang naman si jungkook ang ship ko kay rosie, i ship her with everyone even to myself lol hahaha because rosie is so shippable (ewan ko kung ganyan spelling or isang 'p' lang hahahaha. Bobo ko sheeet! June penge talino hahaha😂

And i already warned you guys not to read this story if you're not a rosekook/chaekook shipper.😊 Its not my fault anymore if you dont like rosekook and this story.😊😶

By the way enjoy reading!💕)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         I went out from our car and walks inside our agency. Today is the first day i will going to teach team a together with jungkook.

        "Is he already here?" I asked and manager oppa just shrugged his head.

         I went to their practice room and they're all busy on their own, they didn't even notice me.

         "Unnie annyeong!" I greeted team a's manager and she did the same.

         "Stop now guys, chaeyoungie is here!" Their manager told them. They're all looking at me and i just smiled at them.

        "Noona where's jungkook hyungnim?" Jun-kyu asked.

        "I dunno. You can check him in my pocket, maybe he's here?" I joked and all of them didn't laugh so i just pout. This boys really! "Tch why don't you guys support me with my jokes? i hate you all. I will teach team c instead they're all so cute." I said then i pretend that im hurt.

       "hahahahahahaha!" I look at my back and saw jungkook standing near the door with his manager. I rolled my eyes on him and went outside.

        It's still early and beside bang ye-dam is still in his school, i think he will come here later after school and then do-youngie too.

        This week will be full of schedules for us especially jennie unnie cause she's promoting her solo song and im so glad that even we're not gonna go with her this week's music core and inkigayo mino oppa will going to take care of her and i heard seungyoon oppa will going to support them too.

        "Hanbiniiiieee!" I shouted. I saw him walking towards the cafeteria. He stopped and i walk towards his direction. "Did you heard the news?" i ask then i smirk.

         "What news?" He asked.

        "Oh you didn't know? Jennie unnie is going to music core and inkigayo together with mino oppa." I said. I look at his expression but its blank.

         "So?" He said. I look at him disbelief and he walks inside the cafeteria so i followed him.

        "Are you serious oppa? Your aware that there's so many people ship jennie unnie and mino oppa right?" Im just following him whenever he goes, he sat on the chair and place his foods on the table and i also sat on the chair in front of him.

        "And you're aware that there's so many people ship you with junhoe but fans are gonna see you together with jungkook on tv." He said. I rolled my eyes and took his banana milk.

       "Duh! But its different none of them is my boyfriend but Jennie unnie is your girlfriend." I said then sip the banana milk.

        "WHAT?!--How di--"

          "Of course oppa duh! I live with jennie unnie for 6 years until now! What did you expect?" I rolled my eyes once again. "Oh you're going to melon music awards rehearsal on friday right?" i asked then he nodded.

          "Why? Chaeng, i know what your thinking." He said then i smiled widely. "Ohh please!"

        "Why?! Don't you want to make up with jennie unnie? It's been a weeksssss since the both of you talk to each other. It's up to you oppa!" I said. I sat up from my seat and ready to leave but hanbin oppa calls me.

            "Fine you win!"

Jeon Jungkook's POV

         "Fine you win!" I heard hanbin's voice. He's with chaeyoung and im watching them since earlier like how chaeyoung convincing him to whatever.

         "Okay so the pre-recording will starts at 6am and jennie unnie will be there at 4:30am so oppa you know what your going to do right?" She looks so happy, since when did chaeyoung become a cupid?

        "I got it, i got it!" Chaeyoung leaves the cafeteria and i followed her.

          "Oh jungkook!"

         "Since when did you become a cupid?" i unexpectedly said. Geeez thus so embarrassing. I was actually thinking that but accidently---

           "Umm excuse me?" Chaeyoung suddenly went beside me. "Jungkook you didn't tell the staffs that you had a visitor." chaeyoung cross her arms.

          "Oh im here to visit my boy---" Nancy didn't able to finish her word.

         "My boyfriend? Sorry but me and my boyfriend are busy today so you can visit him later or its more better to don't visit him forever okieeee?" I look at her with my shook face and she's just looking at nancy.

         "What are you talking about?" Nancy said in english. Oh men im not good in english but i understand what she's saying.

          "That me and jungkook are buys and jungkook is my boyfriend" Chaeyoung answered in english too. Oh please my nose is--but its not the right time to joke jungkook.

          "What the hell are you saying? i know you're older than me and you're my sunbaenim but----"

         "Glad your aware dear." She said. Im just looking at her, how can she be so beautiful with even arguing with someone.

         "But im his first girlfriend and im the first one to know him." Chaeyoung smile sweetly and she held my hands.

          "Oops! Jagi when is our first meeting?" she looks at me and smile.

        "Since we were a kid." I look at nancy and shes just looking at us and walks away.

         "Omg that was so unexpected. Imagine i did that inside our agency, inside yg entertainment? Jungkook you owe me a lot. I swear if sajang-----" before she finish her sentence i shut her up and kiss her softly.