Chapter 16: 2018MMA

(Joicey's note: Fiction po ito okay fiction! Baka may mga (ibangshippers) nanaman na magreklamo like kay ganto siya nakatingin hindi kay ganyan. Hay basta bahala kayo diyan fiction nga diba?

PS: expect wrong grammars and wrong use of words.

PPS: Don't expect too much im kinda lazy when i wrote this chapter. This chapter is also unedited.

Lovelots and ejoy!😘😘😘)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

        "No twicepinkvelvet today so sad." I heard jennie unnie whispered inside our van.

        It's already 3:00am in the morning and we're kinda late cause i heard that the calling time is 2:30am but its okay we're not going to perform early like last year award shows.

         "Chaeyoung are you sure you're not really dating junhoe?" Jisoo unnie asked. She's asking me that question since last week cause she saw me eating at the cafeteria with junhoe.

        "I saw you too together with taehyung-oppa eating together but i did not ask you that question cause i know that the both of you are just friends right unnie?" I said then i smirked.

        "Yeah...yeah whatever chaeng!" I just closed my eyes cause im still sleepy, they didn't inform us that we need to go there so early.

        "Yah yah chaeyoung-ah i can feel your phone vibrating." I opened my eyes and grab the phone inside my pocket.

      I saw a lots of messages from jungkook and it makes me smile...He's so silly! Still the old jungkook that i know.

He's so silly! Still the old jungkook that i know

        "Unnie chaeyoung is so scary today!" I looked at lisa and she's smiling. "She's looking at her phone while smiling so wide." i roll my eyes on her.

          "Tch! Let her lisa

          "Tch! Let her lisa. We don't.mind your silly reaction when Jaewon's texting you." I look at jennke unnie and she winks at me. Ohmygosh!