Chapter 8: Late Night

(안녕하세요 키아나 입니다! 박수 ㅋㅋㅋ😂
Thank you for waiting. Please vote and leave a comment. Thank you in advance and enjoy!

PS: Expect many wrong grammars.
PPS: HAPPY 1K READS!😍)

August 25,2018
Jeon Jungkook's POV

         "D-DAY!!" Jin hyung shouted. We all clap pur hands and went outside our agency.

       We went to our car and im with Taehyung and Jimin hyung and the hyungs line are on the other car.

         "Kookie-ahh! Did you get a long sleep yesterday?" jimin hyung asked with his smirk face. I look at taetae-hyung and glad he's busy with his phone and didn't mind us.

           "Of course i did why wouldn't i?" i asked back. He just smirk and focus on his phone. I checked my phone too and there's no text from my friends cause i know that they know that im busy because later is our first concert for our Love Yourself: World Tour" and im so excited to meet our armys.

         I check my instagram account and i saw a lots of pictures from roseanne's fan accounts and i just find out today that they're having a 3 days concert in chiba and today is their 2nd Day.

          "I hope she's not tired. 3 Days concert is exhausting." I said to myself but yeah jimin hyung is jimin hyung so he heard it.

          "Don't worry kookie-ah i already asked chaeyoung-ahh if they're all right and she said yes." I look at him and he patted my head. "You're Welcome kookie-ah!" I roll my eyes on him.

Park Chaeyoung's POV (Rosé)

         "Rosé-ahh! Your members are already eating outside. You should join them." Sajangnim went besides me and stole my guitar."Don't overworked yourself, you should eat your lunch." I nodded and went outside our waiting room. I saw my members earing with our managers and some staffs.

           "Chaeyoung-ah let's eat!" Lisa shouted. I sat beside her and she gave me a lots of food.

         "I need to go. I need to monitor iKON, i will comeback later before the concert start." We all nodded to sajangnim and he went to monitor ikon with his secretary and some staffs too.

          "Great! Let's eat dinner later with ikon and their team." Jisoo unnie suggested. We all agreed. "Lets ask sajangnim for permission later"

          "What let's? You will ask sajangnim by yourself jisoo-ah!" One of our manager oppa said.

        "Majayo oppa! Jisoo unnie suggested first so she's the one who will ask a permission to sajangnim" Lisa added.

            "Arraseo! I will ask sajangnim later." She confidently said.

         "Woah! ppu pu ppu~! I love jisoo unnies confidence." I shouted.

Kim Jisoo's POV

         Our concert is already ended a while ago and we're here at our waiting room. Lisa and Chaeyoung was lying on the sofa while jennie is busy with her phone.

        "Sajangnim!" Once sajangnim arrived on our waiting room i called him immediately and he looks at me. He's smiling i think he is on a good mood today.

        "Waeyo jisoo-yah?" He said. I walk towards his direction while smiling. "I know that face jisoo-yah, what do you want?" he asked.

         "You really know me well sajangnim." I said the he nodded. "Wait why are you so happy sajangnim?" i asked. Cause he is not the sajangnim i know. He is always like poker face and scary huhuhu.

         "Nothing. I just happy because of your fans." He said. "Whatever you ask its a yes. I need to go now and enjoy. Think of it as a reward for your successful concert. I need to go."

          "Sajangnim is happy because your fans complimenting him all over." Chaeyoung and lisa woke up from sleep and looks like they're shocked from what they've heard.

          "Seungri oppa's suggestion is daebak hahahaha!" Ohh right seungri oppa mentioned that sajangnim loves to received compliment when we're eating at the cafeteria and we're filming that day. I think many fans watched it hahahaha.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "KIM NAMJOON, KIM SEOKJIN,MIN YOONGI, JUNG HOSEOK, PARK JIMIN, KIM TAEHYUNG, JEON JUNGKOOK, BTS!" i closed my eyes while mesmerising the fanchants of our armys. Once our concert is ended i went to the backstage and rest my head on the sofa.

         "Are you okay kookie-ah?" Hobi-hyung asked then i nodded. "Are you sure?" he asked again but i just nod.

        After a couple of minutes i went to our dressing room and change to my usual outfit. Today is one of the best, i meet a lots of armys and they're all so energetic today. I hope they enjoyed our performance.

          We arrived at our dorm and i quickly went to my room and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes but i couldn't sleep, im so tired but why can't i sleep? i always used to sleep after concert but why can't i?

        I opened my phone and call roseanne. I thinj i just need to hear her angelic voice.

           [WAEYO?!] look at this girl. Tssk tssk.

        "Roseanne i can't sleep." I said. She didn't respond but i can hear her sigh.

        [Then?] I swear i can clearly imagine her angry fice right now hahaha.

         "Please roseanne?" I said. Before when i can't sleep i just always talk to roseanne even if its late night, then she will sing a song for me then i just always found my self sleeping. I have that 'Insomnia' and i swear its been a year since insomnia attacks me but why today?

         [Just listen to my songs on YouTube idiot. I'll hang up now bye!] i sigh. She ended up the call. Did she really hate me that much?

Park Chaeyoung's POV (Rosé)

       After jungkook called me i quickly run back to my seat. I'm actually having a dinner with my members and our team and of course iKON and their team. Sajangnim is also here he said that ge wants to eat with us so yeah YG Family hahaha.

          "Who's that chaeyoung-ah?" Sajangnim asked.

          "Nae? ahh---My appa." Sajangnim nodded and continue eating.

         "Blackpink Rosé Pasta Noona are you okay?" I looked at chanwoo
and he looks 50% Worried and 50% Happy cause literally he's teasing me right now but yeah im not feeling well today i feel sick and i feel guilty.

        I feel guilty because of jungkook. But i know that he deserve that cold treatment of mine but why im not happy? i should be happy right?

          "Yah chaeng gwaenchana?" Now jiwon (Bobby) oppa is the one asking me. He place his hands on my forehead. "Sh*t your head is hot like a fire chaeng." jiwon oppa said. Lisa who's beside me place her hands on my forehead too.

        "Yah chaeyoung-ah you should told us earlier that you have a fever." jisoo unnie said.

        "Aniyo gwaenchanayo oppa, unnie besides im so hungry too thats why i wanted to join and doesn't bother to tell you about my fever." They just usually laugh but now they're serious.

        "Jinjja chaeyoung-ah? Hahaha." and yeah they're now laughing their ass right now hahaha.