Chapter 24: 2 years after

(You thought this story is done? Well not yet. I'm just busy with my own life cause I'm a graduating student but sadly there's no graduation ceremony cause of the COVID-19🙃 but yeah I graduated thanks god huhuhu😭 Congratulations to all of us! 🥂

PS: Expect wrong grammar and many many more wrong grammar cause I'm wrong this at 5am without any sleep so yeah I'm sorry. ☺️ Unedited version.)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

       2018 and 2019 was a blast! We went to a lots of country and met blinks all over the world. It's been a months since we ended our 'In Your Area World Tour' and the four of us got the vocation that we deserved after a year of touring and performing.

       "I'm nervous for tomorrow." Lisa said. She's sitting beside me and we're here at the Black Label studio.

       "Same here. It's been 14 months since we went to inkigayo." The four of us nodded including Teddy oppa and Vince oppa who's also here with us.

      "Don't worry girls, you always slay the stage." Teddy oppa who's encouraging us since day 1 said.

      "You should go back to your dorm now, you have a lots of schedule coming up. Go and take a lots of rest girls!" Vince oppa said and Jennie unnie yawn then nodded.

      "Let's go guys. Manager oppa is waiting for us outside." We bid our goodbyes to the oppas before going out.

     On our way out, we accidentally bump into our little sister Somi. We said hello to each other and talking for a bit before going straight to our car.

     I rest my head, JenChuLi and I are so busy this past few weeks, I barely sleep and I think my longest sleep since we started preparing for our comeback is 4 to 3 hours. I remember the last time I sleep a lot is after my mini live concert on Instagram and after that we started to practice our comeback dance choreography.

       The past 2 years isn't that good for us, yes we meet a lots of our beloved fans and we make them happy even in just a few hours, it maybe the best for BLACKPINK but not until 2019. 2019 is the worst year for our agency, false accusations, scandals and suchs. Dispatch will freaking do anything just to take down our company but they're just a fucking dispatch we're YG Family for goodness sake!

     Yang Sajangnim and his brother take down their position in the company, our new CEO now is a girl well not a bad thing tho. Hanbin oppa terminated his contract broke all of our hearts especially his brothers. iKON is so successful that's why many medias are finding shits about them but they can't find anything but this girl named Susan who's suddenly popped out from hell and been claiming herself a Ex-YG Trainee when none of us know her said to media that hanbin oppa is using a drugs like hello bitch hanbin oppa is always in his studio busy making a bop songs till the sunrise and barely sleep then go to the practice room to learn choreography, so when the fuck did he used drugs when all of his teen age years and his twenties spent a lot inside our agency building. Where's your brain? In the trash can?

      "Chaeyoung-ah how's your relationship with jungkook?" Jisoo unnie asked. We're now here inside the elevator of our dorm building.

     "Umm still the same. Both still busy with our own career." The elevator stopped. Once we went out we saw our not so loud anymore neighbors outside their dorm's door.

     "Yah! What are you guys doing?" Jisoo unnie asked them.

      "Oh blackpink! We're going to Raesung's studio. Hanbin is there." The four of us nodded. Jennie unnie who's spacing out went inside our dorm first.