Chapter 21: She's Mine

(Joicey's Note: Happy Valentine's Day Everyone❤ Especially to those who have a date today💕 And oh here's my Valentine's gift to all of you cause you guys are so amazing!👍💓 Thank you so much and enjoy reading.😘)

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        "Wow jungkook your so confident earlier. How come?"

        I smirked on namjoon hyung and i wink on him.

         "Your english improved a lot jungkook. Very good!" He added.

         "Well hyung what can you expect? Her girlfriend is a native english speaker." Jimin hyung said and i glare on him. "Why? I'm telling the truth." He added.

          "Oh by the way did you give rosie my gift for her?" Tae-hyung who just went out from the comfort room asked.

        "Yeah and she said she wanted to take you on a dinner but of course i wouldn't let that happen." I answered.

         "Shut it. They already left Los Angeles, they're probably enjoying new york right now." Yoongi-hyung interrupted. He's actually busy with his phone texting his girlfriend maybe? does he have a girlfriend?

         "But seriously jungkook how can you be so confident earlier? Cause im so nervous like that's a Grammy's dude." Namjoon hyung asked again.

        why? do i look really confident? Did my english really improved a lot?

         "Well hyung of course i study hard." That's the truth tho. Or maybe half true and half lie?

         "Don't joke kook, i know you hate studying. So how come?" Oh yeah. I forgot that i live with this hyung for so many years and he really know me so well.

        "Fine! Rosé said if i did a great job on the red carpet's interview she will marry me. Happy?" I said annoyingly.

        I don't really wanna tell them.about my deal with my fiancé but heck! I know that namjoon hyung won't stop asking me until i give up and i don't have a choice too. They need to know about that soon so why not today right?

         "Mworago?! Chaeyoungie will marry you?" Hobi hyung asked.

         "Hori sheet Did you propose to her?" Jin hyung asked.

        "Did you fvcking propose to her?" Yoongi hyung asked.

        "Since when?" Jimin asked.

        "How?" Tae-hyung asked.

        "How come?" Namjoon hyung asked.

        "This is unbelievable!"

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         "Woah! Rosie will going to treat us on a dinner." Jennie unnie excitedly said.

        "This is the first time we're going to eat OT4 here in new york!" Lisa yelled.

         "Omg right! The last time we had a dinner here jennie unnie is on korea." I said. Cause a few months ago we went here in new york to attend some fashion show.