Chapter 14: Team A

(So Basically iKON,BLACKPINK and BTS are confirmed to attend MMA on December 1! I'm thirsty, i need RoséKook/BLACKBANGTAN moments huhuhu.😭 PinKon too huhuhu😭

BLACKPINK'S CONFIRMED SCHED THIS DECEMBER:

DEC 1- MELON MUSIC AWARDS
DEC 5- JAPANESE ALBUM RELEASE
DEC 8- JISOO AND ROSÉ TO ATTEND COACH FASHION SHOW ON SHANGHAI (CHINA)
DEC 24- BLACKPINK JAPAN ARENA TOUR (THE FINAL) @ KYOCERA DOME

and there's a rumor that blackpink will going to attend 2018 Gayo Daejun on December 25.

PS: This chapter is unedited so expect a lots of grammars, and i will update more this december cause i have a long Christmas break.

PPS: Nakakaiyak yung price sa concert ng BLACKPINK dito sa Manila huhuhu. Who's with me? Tara iyak.😭 dadeeey pansinin moko huhu😭)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

        Me, my unnies and lisa just came back from our schedule overseas. When we reach our dorm i quickly went to my room and lay down to my bed. I'm so tired!

           "Chaeyoung-ah our concert is done, our schedule overseas is done so tell me what happened to your vocation with your family?" Lisa barged into my room and laid down beside me.

          "Can't you just get some rest lisa?" I said then i close my eyes. There's nothing special happened in my vocation well im with my family so that's special but that's all.

          "I slept on the way here and on the plane." She said with her aegyo voice.

          "So I'm sleepy, just talk to your boyfriend!" I said then i hugged my human size teddy bear that i received from a blink.

         "But i don't have a boyfriend!" She hissed.

         "What about bambam? ten? mingyu? minghao? donghyuk?" She slapped my butt and i look at her with my annoy face.

          "They're not my boyfriend duh!" i rolled my eyes on her. Duh! i know that one of the boys i said earlier is probably her boyfriend. "Oh im sleepy now, bulnight chaeng!" I nodded and took a deep breath. Finally! I can sleep in peace now.

        Actually i can't really tell lisa what happened because duh! She doesn't know that me and my family went on a vocation with jungkook and his family. If i told her about that she's going to be hyper and tell nayeon unnie and our other friends about it so it's a no no no for me.

         Jungkook and i argued many times, why? its natural. What did you expect from the both of us?

        I didn't even went to their concert. Cause first what if fans notice me there right? So i asked mom, dad and my sister to go there without me. I told jungkook's parents about that and they understand me.

      So i just spent the night alone inside our hotel room and i can freely hear the loud cheer comimg from their fans. The arena is not that far here and it's an open arena.

        "Chaeyoung i thought you're sleeping?" I closed my lampshade and closed my eyes.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

         "Hey why are you not texting rosé?" Jimin hyung said. I shrugged my head then took another can of beer.

       We're here on our dorm. It's been a days since bang pd-nim told us that we dont have a schedule for a days so im so happy that i can finally rest and sleep properly.