Chapter 7: Jimin knows

(On taehyung's POV the ending scene i had a mistake right? I tought its jisoo's POV cause when im making that chapter its already umm 4am in the morning and im so sleepy....I'm so sorry.😊)

(August 18,2018)

Park Chaeyoung's POV

         "Are you going to iKON's Concert later?" Jisoo unnie asked. I rest my head on lisa's shoulder and closed my eyes.

           "Maybe? If sajangnim allowed us." Jennie unnie answered. Lisa rest her head on mine we're so tired.

        We had a 2 days concert on fukuoka japan and we're so glad that many blinks are there to support us and its a 2 days sold out concert.

        We're now here at our dorm and the next door besides our dorm is not noisy like what it used to be.

         "Good thing ikon had a concert. We will have a peaceful rest today." Jisoo unnie went to her room and locked it. I also went to my room and laid down on my bed.

          I check my phone but i got no texts from anyone except for my manager....im kinda dissapointed but why?

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        We're here at our agency building preparing for our upcoming comeback. We're practicing whole day straight and i don't know if roseanne is doing well cause i heard their group had a 2days concert on japan and i know that today is their arrival here in korea.

         "You can rest now kookie-ah!" Namjoon hyung said but i shrugged my head. I made a lots of mistakes and i wanted to perfect our choreography as soon as possible.

          "We can practice later kookie. You didn't sleep since yesterday, don't overwork yourself. Just rest okay?" I nodded and went in the corner. Jimin-hyung sat besides.

          "Hyung where's my phone?" I asked and he handed me my phone. I check my instagram account and saw a lots of picture of her at tge airport. She looks really tired but wth she's still gorgeous as ever.

 She looks really tired but wth she's still gorgeous as ever

          "How can she be so gorgeous with that simple outfit right kookie-ah?" Ohh shit i forgot that jimin hyung is seating beside me. "I don't know that you're a blackpink's fanboy and your bias is Rosé. I thought its lisa?" I rolled my eyes on him but he just chuckled.

          He looks at me with his confused face for 3 minutes straight i think? then he smile on me and i swear his smile is so fxckin arggghhh----

        "Why I didn't notice it? Matching hair color, coincidence post, Rosé henna tattoo,your favorite color is yellow this days and chaeyoung likes yellow this days too." I look at him with my shocked face. "Kookie-ahh are you dating rosé from blackpink?" He asked seriously. His face is so serious.

        "No. It's just a coincidence hyung, im not dating her but yeah i admit that im his fanboy. Happy?" He just nod nod and nod.

Park Jimin's POV

       Looks like our maknae is still denying it huh?

       I know that he's dating Blackpink's Rosé or should i say Roseanne Park cause jungkook called her by that name.

       I have my own isntagram account and its private, i followed blackpink's account and some of our fan accounts and of course blackpinks fan accounts too so im updated to them and then i saw a rosekook (jungkook and rosé's ship name) account then checked it then i saw many compilations of their coincidences post.

      Srsly? It's obvious that kookie is the one being obvious to the both of them. Kookie doesn't like colorful hair but suddenly he asked for a red hair and then a ash pink hair and i wonder why? Then yeah i saw rosé change her hair color to red then ash pink.

        Then last night kookie gave his phone to me and i saw a text from a girl named Roseanne, im a curios person even if its wrong to open someone elses messages i still checked on it.

(FLASH BACK (3:30AM) PRACTICE ROOM)

        "Hyung can you put my phone inside my bag? I need to go with taetae-hyung outside."  He gave me his phone and he wents out of the practice room.

       I didn't mind putting his phone inside his bag and just place it on my pocket.

       Kookie's phone suddenly vibrating and i opened it and saw a text message from a girl named Roseanne. Who's this?

        I checked it and kookie doesn't have a password.

      Im the one to reply the last text message, who's this roseanne? i looked at my reply and then i laugh. Its so cheesy its not jungkook's things so i bet this girl is confused right now.

       I opened jungkook's gallery then i saw a lots of picture of him and a girl i think this is roseanne. Is she jungkook's girlfriend since pre-debut? they have a lots of picture together and this girl looks familiar.

        I also checked his albums and there is an album titled 'Roseanne 2016' 'Roseanne 2017' 'Roseanne 2018'

        "Is he really inlove with this girl?" i opened it one by one and realize its BLACKPINK'S ROSÉ. i swear i was about to faint cause i have no idea that jungkook and rosé knows each other back then cause the first time we meet blackpink they both look natural and looks like they don't know each other.

         "Tskk." I smirk and place his phone in my pocket again.

          ••END OF FLASH BACK••