Chapter 33: Rosè Day (Last Part)

Roseanne POV

    "Happy Birthday to our forever baby girl!" Mom, Dad and Alice said when I entered our house. They're holding a cake and I got teary eyes and hugged them tight.

      "You made it son!" Dad said when he saw Jungkook behind me.

    It's 1 am in the morning, after our super late dinner inside Jungkook's apartment and his little song surprise he immediately told me that we should come home since my mom, dad and sister are definitely waiting for me.

      "Who's taking care of Bam, Jungkookie?" My sister asked. He's talking to Jungkook so I decided to leave them and went to my room to change.

      "Bam? Bambam?" I heard Jungkook asked.

     "No! Silly! Your dog." I laugh a little while looking for something to wear.

      I decided to wear a Black sweater and a short since I'm going to sleep and change to a Pajama later. I don't know if Jungkook will be sleeping here since I know he's very busy. He already slept here before and my parents just let him since they trusted Jungkook so much that he's really holding into my parents word that sometimes I always do the first move to have some you know just a make out sesh inside my room since i think its hot but yeah my parents trusted him and he shouldn't break my parents trust on him.

    I went out and now Lisa was there with a warm smile but she's a little drunk now. I guess Mingyu indeed took care of her or else im gonna Show hin the receipt earlier and i'll force him to pay me back and Jungkook.

      "I'm your Gift Chaeyoung-ah!" She said while there's a ribbon with a letter on It written on hangul that says I'm your gift'

     We hugged each other and she kissed me on the cheeks before she let go. She patted that ribbon on my hair and borrow my phone and she took a picture on it so i posted it on my instagram stories.

     I replied to Jisoo and Jennie unnies greetings and they told me that they Will be here later afternoon. I thanked them and also some of my friends too.

    "I'll come back later at 8am. Eomonie! I'm going to eat breakfast here." Lisa shouted. My mom is in the Kitchen and she will be more gladly if Lisa eat here everyday.

     "I will cook your favorite. Make sure to come early!" Mom shouted back and Lisa smiled widely.

     "I'm going back now, My cats are probably fighting right now since no one's there with them. Happy Birthday again Rosie!" I nodded and we hugged again before I accompany her outside. I waited for the elevator to close before I went back.

      I sat beside Jungkook who looks so sleepy now. "You can sleep at my room." I said and pointed him the door of my room.

     "I'm just waiting for you, I planned to stay here for the whole day." He said and wrapped his hand around my arms and he made my head rest on his chest.

     Alice unnie is in her room while my mom is on the Kitchen with Dad helping him because they wanted to have a little very very very late birthday dinner. Jungkook and I ate but I don't want to waste my mom and dad's effort and he thinks the same too.

        If my mom didn't woke me up and Jungkook we probably slept on the sofa with that position. I looked at my watch and it's 2 am now and probably in a few minutes my first song cover that I prepared for my fans will be posted on my YouTube channel.

     We went to the Dining area just near our Kitchen and we eat there. My mom gave me a seaweed soup and I happily eat it with all my heart. We talked about things and many more. If I can only just record all of this and post it on my social media account. This kind of moment is the best.