Chapter 31: Rosè Day (Part 1)

(I was so excited since yesterday, I waited for an hour while watching this livestream of Incheon Airport and was so stunned because Rosie is not there and ended up receiving a bad news.😞 Get well soon baby! Health always comes first. Rest well and don't mind those people on twitter.

PS: 2 chapters or who knows how many today since we're all not so happy and well and also I wanted to divert and avoid myself on Twitter, Instagram and any other social media platform.

PPS: I didn't edit this chapter, I just publish it right after I'm done writing it so after I publish it I'm going to write the next one and publish it without editing so sorry for the wrong grammars and typos.

PPPS: I know this is late and I wanted to publish this one day after Rosie's birthday but yeah writer's block hihi.)

Roseanne's POV

"Airplane became my bessy this past few months. I kinda missed that too, it gives me back BLACKPINK's 2019 feels." I said while smiling at my close friends.

"I know. I missed those days too, No test before going out of the country and stuff." Bang Chan said before drinking his juice.

I sighed. "Yeah, I wonder when will everything go back to what it used to be?" Bambam pour me another shot of soju before drinking all of it.

"When are you going out again Rosie?" Chan asked then I looked at the ceiling.

"Late February I think?" I said unsure with my answer.

"Its your birthday tomorrow. What's your plan?" Mingyu who's holding the mic since who knows asked. He's finding another song to sing I guess?

"Oh just home. We're going to Paradise Hotel the day after my birthday. Want to come?" I asked and looked at them one by one.

"As much as I want to join you but I have a schedule that day, what a bummer." He said and pouted. "But I'm going to your house tomorrow if its okay?" Jaehyun asked and I immediately nodded.

"Surely! My mom will be happy." And that's true. Mom likes Jaehyun so much. I don't know what happened when he visited our house last year and he didn't know that I'm out of the country that time so my parents entertained him.

"Of course chaengie I'll be there and tomorrow too duh!" I gave Lisa a flying kiss for that.

"Of course me too duh!" I laughed at Eunwoo's answer and he winked at me.

"You are usually the most busiest person in here. I'm so honored!" I jokingly said and he just shrugged while smirking at me.

"You didn't invite him?" Win win who's now pointing his phone at me asked.

"Its up to him if he will come or not. I don't mind, he's a friend." Lisa smirked at me while Bambam and Mingyu smile devilishly.

"Wh-what? No! Of course not! No one asked her! No one teaches her to say those words. She's a free woman, she can say or speak whatever she wants." Win win said while his phone is on his ears. Probably he's talking to that guy.

"Let's have a bet! JK will be here in a minute and will beg at Rosie. What do you guys think?" Yugyeom said. I rolled my eyes on him and he just show me his finger heart.

"No fun Yugyeom." Jaehyun said before drinking a whole bottle of bear. Woah!

"Yah chaeyoung! Junhoe. What happened to him?" Lisa asked. I looked at her weirdly.