28: The Boss Knows

Izumi started running through the halls and could hear stiff footsteps coming closer. 

'Oh crap, this way!' Izumi thought and turned the corner. 

Just when started going into full sprint, her body transformed again and she was a cat! 

'I shifted again! But this might help me, gotta find a hiding spot!' Izumi thought. 

She jumped into the first room that was open to her and hid underneath a desk in the corner of the room.

'Damnit Deku, where are you?' Katsuki thought. 

He stormed through the empty halls, passing other scientists, but none of them were Izumi. 

'Maybe she's in the training area? Hmm, let's try her office first.' Katsuki thought and went the direction to her office. He pushed the door open with a large amount of force. 

"Izumi, where are you!?!?" he yelled, but it was silent. He looked around the room and then stopped in place when he saw a familiar ash blond Pomeranian sitting in her chair. 

"Why you- what the hell are you doing here?" Katsuki said lifting the dog from the chair. 

Just as he was about to go straight to the training area, his phone was ringing.

He pulled his phone out of his pocket, hoping that it was Izumi. 

"What?" 

"Don't 'what' me! I'm your own mother, give some respect!" it was his mom, Mitsuki. 

"What do you want this time?" Katsuki said. 

"Hah- your aunt is at home with us right now, and she wants to see her dog again. I assume the dog is with you right now, right?" Mitsuki said. Katsuki looked down at his other hand to see Hiroki growling at him.

"Yeah, he's with me." 

"Good, because your aunt wants her dog, right now." Mitsuki said. 

"Right now?!?! I'm in the middle of something!" 

"What? Are you chasing your girlfriend at work or something?" Katsuki froze. 

"Hell no, that's sounds stupid." Katsuki said, as he was blushing.

 "Well your aunt can't wait a minute longer, so come home right now!" Mitsuki said and quickly hung up. 

"Damnit..." Katsuki said and headed back to the entrance of the facility. 

'Looks like I'll just have to wait till she gets off work.' Katsuki thought, leaving the facility.

Izumi shut her eyes and waited, for some odd reason she felt really scared. 

'Is he gone?' she thought. 

The sound of a door opening came to her ears and she shut her eyes and curled up into a ball. The footsteps came closer and then they stopped practically right next to her. 

"Izumi?" Izumi opened her eyes and saw it was Melissa. 

"M-Melissa... thank goodness!!!" Izumi meowed, and started crying. 

"Ah- why are you crying!?!?! And I can't understand what you're saying!" Melissa said. 

Melissa carefully picked up the small cat and walked out of the small office. 

"Don't worry, Dynamite just left, and he took the dog with him." Melissa said. 

'He took Hiroki? Why?' Izumi thought.