137: Fantasy

Their lips met, as he moved his right hand from her cheek and into her hair. She lifted her hands from his chest and onto his neck.

As much as he wanted to keep this going, he felt his groin burning again. 

"Arg-" 

Izumi quickly stopped and looked to see Katsuki's face in pain. 

"Kacchan, what's wrong?" Izumi asked. 

"Maybe if you didn't fucking kick me down there, we wouldn't have to stop." Katsuki groaned. 

"Kick you-" 

Izumi looked down and remembered she kicked him right in the groin. 

"Ack- I'm sorry Kacchan!" she said and quickly jumped off him. He moved his hands over his groin and tried to take some deep breaths. 

"Are you okay, Kacchan?" 

"I would be better if you didn't kick me that hard." Katsuki moaned. 

"I-I'm sorry, Kacchan... I didn't mean to." Izumi said.

"Well now I know to avoid your kicks." Katsuki said, trying to sit up. 

"I guess I got a little carried away..." 

"'A little'?" Katsuki said. 

"Arg- I said I'm sorry!!!" Izumi yelled. 

"Heh- it's fine. I've dealt with worse." Katsuki said. 

"Do you need some ice?" Izumi asked. 

"More like a heavier pad on my pants." Katsuki said. 

"I-I can do that!" 

"I was just joking." Katsuki said. 

Izumi helped him off the ground, it didn't seem to help get rid of the pain though. 

"Let's go to my office and I'll get you some ice." Izumi said, all he could do was nod.

Because Izumi's new office was much bigger, it had a new couch in there for some odd reason. 

"Sit here and I'll get some ice." Izumi said, helping him get to the couch. Izumi ran out of the office and tried to find some ice.

When she came back, she saw Katsuki had his eyes closed, his expression seemed to have relaxed. She sighed as she walked up to the couch and started petting his hair. 

"Good job, Kacchan. You managed to beat me." she said. She saw his eyebrows twitch and he peeked his eyes open to see her standing there. 

"Izuku... you..." 

"Yes Kacchan?" she said, bending down in front of his face. He reached his hand out and placed it on her cheek. 

She felt her warm touch and smiled, as she soon moved her face closer to his. Before their lips came to meet again, Katsuki said; "You're the one who cheated." 

Izumi looked down at him, he seemed serious. She stood straight up and crossed her arms.

"I cheated because I kicked you? Is that it? Says the guy that thought 'faking to pass out' as he tricked me and won." Izumi said. Katsuki started pouting, she felt her heart racing. 

"Am I not allowed to have fun with my girlfriend?" he pouted. She started to blush, she had to quickly look away to catch her breath. 

"Y-Yes, you can! B-But what you pulled wasn't funny!-"