147: Paranoia

Katsuki opened the door to Izumi's apartment and couldn't stand the clothes Izumi was wearing. 

"Go change your clothes, it's... not you..." Katsuki said nervously, putting her down. She nodded and quickly went into her room, shut the door and went to change her clothes. 

Katsuki sat down on the couch and placed his hands on his forehead. 

'How the hell did this happen? Why didn't I stay with her before it happened?' Katsuki thought as guilt flooded his thoughts. 

He felt his phone buzz in his pocket, as he pulled it out, he noticed it was a text from Kirishima. 

Where'd you go man? We need your help, some villains just got here! 

Katsuki sighed, this was not what he wanted to see.

The door to Izumi's bedroom opened and she was wearing a sweatsuit and her hair was flowing over her shoulder. Katsuki stood up and walked up to her, she looked up at him with her gentle gaze. 

"Better?" Katsuki asked, she nodded. 

"Okay, I have to go back on patrol, I'll come back as soon as-" 

"Kacchan." 

She grabbed his hand and stopped him. He looked back at her, and she had pleading eyes. 

"Can't you stay... until I go to sleep, at least?" Izumi asked. 

Katsuki gulped, he couldn't possibly leave that easily with her looking at him like that. 

"F-Fine... I'll leave when you go to sleep." Katsuki said. Izumi grabbed both of his hands and had him follow her to her bedroom.

Izumi laid down in her bed as Katsuki sat down on the bed and continued to hold her hand. They both stared at each other, the thought of what happened earlier that day were starting to fade. 

"How did you know I was in trouble, Kacchan?" 

"You left your phone on speaker, so I heard that prick the entire time. I know you didn't mean to, but... I was angry..." Katsuki muttered.

"That won't happen again... will it?" Izumi asked. Katsuki lifted her hand up to his lips and kissed her hand sweetly. 

"If it does, I'll make sure they don't live to do it again." Katsuki said, she smiled at his response. Her eyes were getting sleepy and she ended up shutting her eyes and her expression relaxed. 

"I'll be back when I'm done, Izuku." Katsuki said, standing over her and kissing her forehead. He watched as she smiled and then went fast asleep.

Katsuki got done with the patrol, and as soon as he tried to rush back home, he stopped to see Emra in front of him. 

"What?" Emra sighed. 

"How is Izumi?" 

"Scared. And she wants to see me, so I need to-" 

"Rin has done this before." Katsuki froze. 

"What?" 

"It would be best if we talk about this somewhere private." Emra said. As much as Katsuki wanted to see Izumi and go to her, he had to hear what Rin had done.

Emra and Katsuki entered Takashi's penthouse, Takashi was already home and he seemed to have known why they came.