Chapter 27

Guddan was munching on her favourite samosas along with her favourite icecream given by AJ. The situation in which she was, was giving her a hard time with stress and her favourite foods worked as an amazing stress buster.

Revati looked at her who was sitting with her with a weird expression. Firstly, for her weird combinations of having food and secondly, for her behaviour in the complicated situation she was in. Neither she wants to take help from AJ nor she wants to let him do something for her. And the way she was planning to get out of this situation was not at all appreciable.

Guddan asked Revati to help her with the plan but she outrightly refused her. But she being Guddan, had her own ways to make her sister help her.

Guddan: Mai sach keh rahi hun agar tum ne meri help nahi ki na to mai sach me Papa ko bata dungi ki tu yahaan Jindal Restaurant me kaam karti hai. Phir to teri naukri gayi.

She said with difficulty as her mouth was filled with samosas.

Revati: Aap aisa kuchh kar hi nahi kar sakte. Aap ko Indore aaye itne din ho gaye lekin aap khud unse nahi mile to aap meri complaint unse kaise kar sakte hai.

Guddan: Tu jaanti nahi hai, ham Guddan hai Guddan. Hamse sab ho paata hai aur Papa ko batana bhi ho payega. Ab chahe wo face to face bataye ya uske liye koi aur plan banaye.

AJ who was going to the Restaurant's kitchen saw both the sisters, one being worried for the other and the other eating without any tension.

He walked towards them with anger  because of the last encounter he had an hour back.

AJ: Gupta Sisters, if you are done with your gossips get back to your work.

He said with a straight face and a hint of anger in his voice.

Guddan: It's.... It's break time.

She said with her mouth full. He glanced at his wrist watch and looked at her with anger.

AJ: Time over, Miss Gupta. Revati, Mr. Mehra ka jo order hai use tum bake karogi. Go now.

She stood up and was about to tell how her sister has blackmailed her and what she has planned but her sister's one glare shut her up.

Revati went to the kitchen and AJ left too shooting a glare at Guddan.

AJ'S CABIN,

Angad: Bhai, ye rahi kal ki CCTV footage.

AJ: Poore building ki hai na?

Angad: Ji bhai.

They watched all the footages especially the ones of the corridor of their cabins. It clearly showed that AJ handed the bag to Guddan and she came out empty handed. They watched the footage of the exit of the building and no one was to be doubted as none of them carried such a huge bag in which the total amount could have been carried. Moreover, the last ones to leave were AJ and Guddan.

Angad: Bhai, isse to saaf pata chal raha hai ki Bha.... Guddan ne kuchh nahi kiya hai. Wo innocent hai.

AJ: To maine kab kaha ki usne kuchh kiya hai.

Angad: Lekin Bhai, koi bhi us bag ke saath kyun nahi dikha?

AJ: Iska matlab ye hai ki paise yahin hai, is building me.

Angad: Aap itna sure kaise ho sakte hai?

AJ: Jab paise locker me nahi hai aur na hi koi use baahar le kar gaya hai to iska matlab yehi hai na ki paise yahin hai.

Angad: Lekin kahaan?

AJ: Yehi pata lagana padega.

NEXT DAY,