Chapter 28

CONFERENCE ROOM,

Everyone were seated while AJ was on the dias with the bag consitsting money and the projector on. Everyone were looking at each other and him confused about what all it was.

Guddan entered with Keerthi and some other employess. He looked at her as she entered and their gazes locked for a while. As she was about to get seated he called out for her infront of everyone making her heart beat frantically as his voice echoed in the room.

AJ: Miss Gupta, on the dias.

She stood on her place hesitant to go on the dias infront of the large number of people that too being there alone with him. He wanted to go to her and bring her along with him holding her hand assuring her as he witnessed the fear in her eyes. She slowly made her way towards the dias continuously rubbing her hands in nervousness. She noticed the bag there and looked at him confused. He assured her through his eyes and asked Angad to play the video on the projector.

He played the CCTV footage in which AJ and Guddan can be seen in the corridor and then AJ entered in Guddan's cabin along with the bag and they came out. The next video was the footage where both of them exited the building at the same time and the last video was where Guddan entered the office next morning.

"Ye sab aap hame kyun dikha rahe hai Sir?", one of the employees asked.

AJ: Aap bataiye aap logon ko ye dekh kar kya samajh me aa raha hai?

Guddan: Ye to us din ki footage lag rahi hai.

She mumbled standing beside him.

AJ: You are right! Ye us din ki footage hai jis din maine Miss Gupta ko wo bag diya tha. And as you all can see ki wo bag dene ke baad kya hua tha. That means ki bag me pehle se hi paise nahi the. It was replaced with an empty bag. And after searching for the money we found it in the company itself.

"Achhi baat hai na Sir ki paise mil gaye warna company ka kitna bada loss ho jaata", an employee spoke.

AJ: Usse bhi achha tab hoga jab sab apni galti sudhaarenge.

Employee: Kaisi galti Sir?

AJ: Jab paise chori huye hi nahi to jis par chori ka jhoota ilzaam lagaya gaya usse maafi to maangna hi padega na.

Guddan's eyes went wide on hearing him.

Guddan: Aap....

AJ: Tumhe kuchh kehne ke liye nahi kaha hai, jo bhi kahenge wo log kahenge.

Employee: Wo to bas ek galti thi....

AJ: Akshat Jindal ko galti aur galtiyan karne waalon se sakht nafrat hai. Isse pehle ki mujhe aap sab se nafrat ho jaaye apni galti sudhaar lein.

He said in a loud voice making Guddan jump in her place.

Satish: Sir aisa bhi kya special rishta hai aapka unse ki aap ham sab se ye sab karwa rahe hai. Wo to is company ki direct employee bhi nahi hai.

AJ: Special connection to mera bhi aap sab se nahi hai, phir bhi aap sab ko apne hi colleague ke saath misbehave karne ke baawajood ek chance mil raha hai apni galti ko sudhaarne ka. Aur kya kaha ye is company ki employee nahi hai, ha nahi hai, to agar aap unki company me hote aur aapke saath is tarah behave kiya jaata to aapka reaction kaisa hota. Maafi ke saath ehsan bhi maanna chahiye ki unhone is company ke khilaaf koi complaint nahi ki hai warna aap sab abhi is conference room me nahi police station me hote.

Employee: Lekin Sir.....

AJ: Maafi maangiye warna kisi ko kal se office aane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Mujhe apne company me aise employees ki zaroorat nahi. Aaj aapne ek ke saath aisa behave kiya hai, kal kisi aur ke saath karenge aur phir mere saath bhi karenge. This is a lesson for everyone ki Akshat Jindal ke company me kis tarah rehna hai.